• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: (!NEW!) IV Bred and Giveaway Larvitars

Chuckie Black

Reaction score
Hey everybody... I'm breeding a Dragon Dancing Larvitar, so obviously I needed Charmander as the father. I'm done with it now and it's at level 53. To clarify, it has never been in a single battle, so its pretty much untouched. As for the specifics...

Jolly
Dragon Dance
Outrage
29/31/31/9/31/19

... that's what it looks like. It also has Flamethrower and Fire Spin through levelup. Offer TMs or PP Maxes, or other IV bred dudes.

Also, if anybody is interested in FREE DD/Outrage Larvitars, I have 90+ eggs sitting around if you want them :sweat: I can't tell their gender or stats, so if you don't like what you got, feel free to ask for another!

NEW
Hey everybody, I'm now offering some decently IV'd Larvitars. I don't have the heart to release these guys, and the salesman in me sees a good opportunity. IVs are listed as Hp/Atk/Def/SpA/SpDef/Spe and each Larvitar is nicknamed by letter/number so let me know if you want me to change it.
Please Note: The following Larvitar's are not part of the giveaway
A2
Adamant, Female, Lv.40
31/4/30/31/31/11,12

A3
Jolly, Male, Lv.42
31/31/2/7/12/31

A4
Jolly, Male, Lv.1
5/31/30/30,31/31/8
Dragon Dance, Outrage

A5
Jolly, Female, Lv.1
22/19-21/31/31/0-6/31
Earthquake, Stone Edge

A6
Quiet, Male, Lv.1
6/31/31/30,31/30,31/5

A7
Hasty, Female, Lv.1
0-4/30/19/10-14/13/31
Stone Edge, Earthquake

A9
Adamant, Male, Lv.56 (currently, fully evolved, still UT)
31/31/31/23/3/3 (HP Dark 70)
Dragon Dance, Outrage, Stone Edge, Earthquake

Last edited:
Re: Offering: Weird Charmander and Giveaway Larvitars

what tm(s) do you want for a larvitar? adamant if you have one, if not then jolly? and do you know their iv's?

I have 3 PPmaxs, can I have the charmander?
I would like it to be called red-draco!

I might take your weird Charmander. :) What TMs might you trade it for? Something I can buy from the Battle Tower or the Dept Store, maybe?

EDIT: Ah, nevermind Sunzard can have it :) Maybe I'll grab one of your eggs later on if you're around when I get home

Last edited:

what tm(s) do you want for a larvitar? adamant if you have one, if not then jolly? and do you know their iv's?

The larvitars are free, but unfortunately I would have hatched/used the adamant and jolly ones. However, I can hatch you an Adamant one for Earthquake, Roost, Stone Edge, Dragon Pulse, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, or Psychic. VM me if you're still interested.

I have 3 PPmaxs, can I have the charmander?
I would like it to be called red-draco!

I guess so... But to be fair I'll hang onto it for 2-3 hours. If nobody makes a better offer within that time, it's yours.

I might take your weird Charmander. :) What TMs might you trade it for? Something I can buy from the Battle Tower or the Dept Store, maybe?

EDIT: Ah, nevermind Sunzard can have it :) Maybe I'll grab one of your eggs later on if you're around when I get home

I'll be ready to trade in about 10-15 minutes if that works?

daena, you should have it. I have a shiny charmander, a triple flawless bellyzard, a level 92 charizard, and about 500 charmanders.
you deserve it more than me!

daena, you should have it. I have a shiny charmander, a triple flawless bellyzard, a level 92 charizard, and about 500 charmanders.
you deserve it more than me!

You're too kind! :) You made your post a min before mine, it's totally yours to offer a trade for. I'm fine with a free Larvitar egg. ♥
(Besides, I have a level 80-something Charizard, which happens to have been my starter from LeafGreen and my first 'mon ever. XD I'm happy with my oldie-but-goodie. ^.^)

I'll be ready to trade in about 10-15 minutes if that works?

I wont be home for some hours yet. I have a crazy deadline coming up, so I'm working late for the next while. Can I just PM you sometime when I am at home, and see if you're around that way? :)

I'll take a male DD/Outrage Larvitar off your hands if you'll take a Recovering Wooper off MY hands.

well too bad, I either have them and am planning on using them or I dont have them.

Well, I guess it ll some other time ^^

well too bad, I either have them and am planning on using them or I dont have them.

Well, I guess it ll some other time ^^

Lol that's just the way it goes sometimes, I guess. Thanks for offering anyway!

Could I grab a Larvitar egg, please?

hey could i get one?
ill give u a mudkip for it
(HG fc)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom