• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Serve

Re: Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Se

Sorry I was a bit afk, but no, I don't. Sorry D: BTW, I added you and I can trade right now.

Re: Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Se

I'll be able to trade in a few minutes, @ShinyOshy;... catching a DW Ducklett! But I have your Zorua, and it's okay if you don't have Petlil. I'll take whatever you don't want.

Thanks so much!

You're welcome!

@FallenIdol_453; I'm interested in your female woobat from the hidden grotto (that is if you're still holding the giveaway). Due to finals though I won't be able to trade til this Saturday (Wednesday at the latest). Lemme know if you're up to trading around then :)

Cheers.

@yourlilemogirl; I'll reserve the Woobat for you! I'll be online Saturday, so just leave a message when you're on. May I have your friend code?

Added! Since you're online, do you think we can trade now...?

dang i hope i'm not too late.. do you still have any giveaways left? lol

Actually, I do! Whoops. Anything that isn't bolded is still available, @peepeekachu310;.

oops my bad, just skimmed your post, missed that part. lol coolio, i would like the DW Voltorb pls! When are you available?

oops my bad, just skimmed your post, missed that part. lol coolio, i would like the DW Voltorb pls! When are you available?

I'm available right now, actually. May I have your Friend Code? I'll take anything you've got, but I'm in dire need of White/White 2 exclusives (except for Solosis and its evolutions).

my friend code is 0261 8244 9732. and alright coolio, thanks in advance! anything from white2 specifically?

I'll meet you down in the wi-fi room in a few minutes.

I'll take Skitty, Elekid, or Rufflet.

i can provide all 3, if u want

!!!

You're too kind. Do you want any other two specific pokemon to go with the Voltorb?

any hoenn/sinnoh starters if u have any.. or Durant DW ability, but thats probably asking for too much lol. i'll take whatever tho :p

Yeah, what you suggested was a little too much, since I don't have any of them. I'll just grab two random pokemon from my box and meet you down there.

Added! Since you're online, do you think we can trade now...?

Sorry i wasn't able to (i just got a new router today so i was spending the past few hours trying to figure it out). But now that i've kind of got it figured out, i can trade with you later today if you're free :) Anytime after my 2pm should be good for me (you're an hour ahead of me, just so you're aware).

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom