• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Serve

Re: Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Se

@yourlilemogirl; I should be able to trade at about 3PM my time.

oy sorry i missed you Dx had to help out with groceries and xmas lights all day :/
i'll be around all night tonight though.

... and I missed the time I set because I was defragmenting my laptop. Can you trade right now?

Re: Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Se

@yourlilemogirl; I should be able to trade at about 3PM my time.

oy sorry i missed you Dx had to help out with groceries and xmas lights all day :/
i'll be around all night tonight though.

... and I missed the time I set because I was defragmenting my laptop. Can you trade right now?

yes indeed i can! which of your FCs do i use?

edit: ooof it's your B2 xD ok i'll be on in like 5mins :3
edit2: @FallenIdol_453; ok im in :3
edit3: i'm heading out now cuz i have to make my wifi an unsecured network if i want it to work for my DS, so I can't really just stay on waiting around for you. when you're ready to trade just lemme know, i'll be hanging around.

Last edited:

I would like to get Zangoose.

@Boyblunt; I'll reserve the Zangoose for you. Can you trade right now?

Hi, can I have the female DW Relicanth please?
FC is: 4213 2543 6289
Thanks, let me know please!

@satycorn; I'll reserve the Relicanth for you, but I'm currently trading with someone else right now. Will you be available at about 3:30 PM your time?

Last edited by a moderator:

@FallenIdol_453; I no longer have wifi at home. The only time I know I will have access will be Monday night around 6:15PM. Will that work or is that too far away?

@Boyblunt; Monday night will be just fine. See you then!

Which pokemons do you have left for trade?

I was interested in Zekrom but that one was your first trade D:

Hariyama or Bibarel? none of those are in my collection any will do :)

Unfortunately, @Andrechi; both the Hariyama and Bibarel have been claimed. Is there any of the not bolded ones you want?

Unfortunately, @Andrechi; both the Hariyama and Bibarel have been claimed. Is there any of the not bolded ones you want?

I just realized there where "bolded" ones >.<

Those 2 where the ones that interested me... I am new so I had a slim chance from the beggining :D

Thanks anyways :)

@Andrechi; You're welcome. But either way, welcome to the forums!

I am still interested in Zangoose and would like to get Minccino from you too. I wil be available tomorrow after 6PM EST if that is cool with you. I got distracted because I really wanted Zangoose and managed to get another Toxic Boost one from someone else. You can never have too many though.

@Boyblunt; I'll reserve the Minccino for you, if I still have it. But it's okay if you got distracted. Give me a few minutes to get everything and I'll meet you down in the wi-fi room.

@FallenIdol_453; The weather was nasty yesterday so I went straight home. I will be ready today after 6 if that is fine with you.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom