• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Serve

Re: Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Se

@Boyblunt; That's fine with me. I'll be waiting.

Re: Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Se

I'm interested in both the Geodude and Bidoof, that is, as long as you don't mind :D

@Trey; I'll be more then happy to reserve them for you. What time is best for you to trade, and which FC should I register?

Anytime tomorrow is fine for me! I'm available almost every night as well, if tomorrow doesn't work for you. And the FC you should register is my White 2 one :) Would you mind adding the Kangaskhan along with the Geodude and Bidoof? I don't know if there is a limit for how many pokes everyone can get or not, but if it's okay I would like all 3 :D

@Trey; Got it. The FC you should register is the Black 2 one. Is anytime after 11 AM okay? I should be available then.

Is there by any chance that you have a Anger Point Female Sandile?

If you still have them I'm interested in any of these you have:
Spinarak, Throh, Paras, Houndour, Ledyba, Mr. Mime

I don't want to be a 1 man army and take them all... but if no one wants them before you release them I can take them :)

@DAFT21; I only have the pokemon listed under the spoiler tags. So, no, I do not have the Sandile. Sorry.
@Andrechi; Really? Of course you have them. Can you PM with the times you'll be available to trade? I'll be available all night and through tomorrow morning.

@FallenIdol_453 That is awesome then :)... I'm working on filling my collection as much as I can!. I'll PM you soon with the details of the times :). Thanks!

@FallenIdol_453
If they are still available, I would love to have your Larvitar and Bronzor... Thank you.

FC
4900-4430-5335

@cityvillain; I'm so sorry, I no longer have them anymore.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom