• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Reaction score
I am offering several Deoxys downloaded from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs and transferred to my Black version. The Pokémon I'm wanting to trade them for (preferably untouched) are:

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mew
Raikou
Entei (must not be shiny)
Suicune (must not be shiny)
Lugia (with the ability Pressure)
Ho-oh (with the ability Pressure)
Celebi
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Manaphy
Shaymin

I have 2 copies of Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs one of which has the mission Deoxys and the Odd Temple and a copy of HeartGold which I can restart continuously so I may have more Deoxys to trade in the near future.

I usually live in a flat which doesn't have a compatible internet connection for DSis and 3DSs but in two weeks out of every month I stay at a home with a compatible internet connection for the weekend. The next times I will be able to trade (in my timezone) are Friday 23 Nov. and 7 Dec. 9pm to 11pm, Saturday 24 Nov. and 8 Dec. 10am to 12pm and Sunday 25 Nov. and 9 Dec. 8pm to 12am. My Black version friend code is 2623 1856 7663.

Please note that from Sunday 16 December to Monday 21 January I won't be able to make any more Deoxys because I will be on holiday from my university so I won't be able to play multiplayer mode of Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs during that time but this will also mean that would be able to trade online for most of that time period. From Tuesday 22 January I will be able to start making Deoxys again.

Last edited:
I am offering a Normal Forme Deoxys downloaded from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs and transferred to my Black version. The Pokémon I'm wanting to trade it for (preferably untouched) are:

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mew
Lugia
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Manaphy
Shaymin

I have 2 copies of Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs one of which has the mission Deoxys and the Odd Temple and a copy of HeartGold which I can restart continuously so I may have more Deoxys to trade in the near future.

I usually live in a flat which doesn't have a compatible internet connection for DSis and 3DSs but in two weeks out of every month I stay at a home with a compatible internet connection for the weekend. The next times I will be able to trade (in my timezone) are Friday 2 and 23 Nov. 9pm to 11pm, Saturday 3 and 24 Nov. 10am to 12pm and Sunday 4 and 25 Nov. 8pm to 12am. My Black version friend code is 2623 1856 7663.

i have a ho-oh lugia mew and shaymin all untouched your choice for Deoxys

Which versions or events did the Pokémon you are offering come from? Out of the 4 Pokémon you can offer I would prefer Mew but the levels and moves may change my decision.

All were traded to me all are 100% legit Mew is Japanese and Shiny Timid nature was caught in hoenn region sychronize ability and has Taunt will o wisp softboiled and seismic toss arrived at lvl 30
shaymin is movie11 event arrived at lvl 50 natural cure ability relaxed nature seed flare aromatherepy substitute energyball moveset
Shiny lugia caught in Johto region arrived at lvl 70 relaxed nature pressure ability aero blast punishment ancient power and safegaurd moveset
Japanese Shiny ho-oh caught in sinnoh region rash nature pressure ability future sight sacred fire sky attack and fire blast moveset arrived at lvl 100

like i said all are 100% legit I DO NOT ACCEPT HACKS OR HACK POKES

Which versions or events did the Pokémon you are offering come from? Out of the 4 Pokémon you can offer I would prefer Mew but the levels and moves may change my decision.

All were traded to me all are 100% legit Mew is Japanese and Shiny Timid nature was caught in hoenn region sychronize ability and has Taunt will o wisp softboiled and seismic toss arrived at lvl 30
shaymin is movie11 event arrived at lvl 50 natural cure ability relaxed nature seed flare aromatherepy substitute energyball moveset
Shiny lugia caught in Johto region arrived at lvl 70 relaxed nature pressure ability aero blast punishment ancient power and safegaurd moveset
Japanese Shiny ho-oh caught in sinnoh region rash nature pressure ability future sight sacred fire sky attack and fire blast moveset arrived at lvl 100

Thank you for describing the Pokémon :) The Pokémon I would like to trade my Deoxys for is Mew. As it says in the first post I have limited amounts of time to be able to trade. Is there any specific time from the list which you would prefer to trade at?

Thank you for describing the Pokémon :) The Pokémon I would like to trade my Deoxys for is Mew. As it says in the first post I have limited amounts of time to be able to trade. Is there any specific time from the list which you would prefer to trade at?

i understand and your welcome this Friday between 9 and 11pm works for me Mew is all yours my fc is 2366-3550-2942

Hello! I was wondering if I could possibly trade for one of your Deoxyses. I have Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Lugia, and Ho-Oh, most UT and available for trade. I can provide all info except EVs and IVs on the touched ones. They are all legit, and I know this for a fact as I myself caught them. None of the games were ever hacked at all in any way.

I also do not live in a house with Wi-Fi, and I'm not currently sure about when I can trade, though I do know it will be on a week-end.

i have a toys r us lvl 10 mew UT and a DW UT lvl 10 Ho-Oh id like to trade (i also think i have a UT Zapdos articuno and moltress) Im willing to part with more then 1 for a deoxys :)

Friday 2 . 9pm to 11pm, works for me :)

I can give any of the 5 legendary birds untouched or rayquaza. All caught by myself that are not just clones.

Also if you want anything breeding wise. I can do 3 max IV Outstanding rated pokemon of any egg types and most of the DW abilities.

@Latigarys; @frostyfire22; @Codface; As it says in the first post I currently only have a Normal Forme Deoxys to trade this weekend but I should have more Deoxys to trade in the near future. The way I obtain Deoxys is by playing Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with a friend every Tuesday. I also play other games with her each week so the maximum number of Deoxys I could obtain before the weekend starting on Friday 23 November is 6 (2 per week). After 25 Nov. the next weekend I should be able to trade (at the same time slots) will be on 7, 8 and 9 December.

Hello! I was wondering if I could possibly trade for one of your Deoxyses. I have Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Lugia, and Ho-Oh, most UT and available for trade. I can provide all info except EVs and IVs on the touched ones. They are all legit, and I know this for a fact as I myself caught them. None of the games were ever hacked at all in any way.
Can you please give more information about your Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza?

i have a toys r us lvl 10 mew UT and a DW UT lvl 10 Ho-Oh id like to trade (i also think i have a UT Zapdos articuno and moltress) Im willing to part with more then 1 for a deoxys :)

Friday 2 . 9pm to 11pm, works for me :)
How did you get the level 10 Dream World ability Ho-oh? I'm also interested in your UT Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, can you please tell me which games you caught or obtained them in?

I can give any of the 5 legendary birds untouched or rayquaza. All caught by myself that are not just clones.

Also if you want anything breeding wise. I can do 3 max IV Outstanding rated pokemon of any egg types and most of the DW abilities.
Can you please give more information about your Lugia, Ho-oh and Rayquaza? Also do you have a female Drought Vulpix or a female Swift Swim Poliwag available to trade?

I have a lvl 1 Modest Outstanding rated Drought Female Vulpix with 31 IV in SAtk.

It is 100% legit since I hatched it on monday :). Or you can have a RS 3 max IV modest female vulpix. Both are good.

Am at work right now so dont know what legendaries stats are.

@Water Max; Sure!

Here's the format:

NAME - LEVEL - UT?
Caught in [GAME] (Region)
Nature - Characteristic
hp/atk/def/spatk/spdef/speed
- move
- move
- move
- move

Kyogre - Lv. 50 - UT
Caught in HG (Johto)
Bold - Good Endurance
161/99/116/164/147/100
- Aqua Ring
- Ice Beam
- Ancient Power
- Water Spout

Kyogre - Lv. 50 - UT
Caught in HG (Johto)
Naughty - Likes to Thrash About
170/132/102/156/142/99
- Aqua Ring
- Ice Beam
- Ancient Power
- Water Spout

Groudon - Lv. 73
Caught in Emerald (Hoenn)
Impish - Somewhat Vain
247/241/253/144/159/140
- Fire Blast
- Rest
- Fissure
- Solarbeam

Rayquaza - Lv. 83
Caught in Emerald (Hoenn)
Adamant - Mischevious
292/322/168/258/174/188
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Pulse
- Overheat
- Rock Slide

Im sorry the ho oh was from dream radar the 3ds aplication (i made a typo i apologise lol) The 3 legendarie birds moltress zapdos are UT the articuno is lvl 55 (ev trained in SP a little) they are transfered from a fire red game.

I have a lvl 1 Modest Outstanding rated Drought Female Vulpix with 31 IV in SAtk.

It is 100% legit since I hatched it on monday :). Or you can have a RS 3 max IV modest female vulpix. Both are good.

Am at work right now so dont know what legendaries stats are.
When I trade the Deoxys for your Lugia, Ho-oh or Rayquaza can you also trade the first Vulpix you mentioned in your post? There is another question for you at the end of this post.

@Latigarys; Thank you for the details :) Your Rayquaza looks the most interesting out of the Pokémon listed in your previous post but I will decide which Weather Trio Pokémon I would like at a closer time to 23 November.

Im sorry the ho oh was from dream radar the 3ds aplication (i made a typo i apologise lol) The 3 legendary birds moltress zapdos are UT the articuno is lvl 55 (ev trained in SP a little) they are transfered from a fire red game.
In your first reply you said that you are willing to part with more than one Pokémon for the Deoxys. The legendary birds are the most common legendary Pokémon in the series so would you be willing to part with Articuno and Moltres?

@Codface; and @frostyfire22; Is there any basic evolutionary stage Pokémon you would like for trading the second Pokémon? I can breed most Pokémon which can have offspring.

Last edited:
Um, hi! I don't know if you still have another Deoxys up for grabs, but if you do -- I have Groundon, Kyogre, Lugia or Jirachi I could offer you for it! All of them are UT.

The Groundon and Kyogre are both level 70, from Pokemon Emerald. The Lugia is level 45, from Soulsilver. And the Jirachi is from a gamestop handout in 2010, right before the release of Soulsilver. It remains at level 5.

Um, hi! I don't know if you still have another Deoxys up for grabs, but if you do -- I have Groundon, Kyogre, Lugia or Jirachi I could offer you for it! All of them are UT.

The Groundon and Kyogre are both level 70, from Pokemon Emerald. The Lugia is level 45, from Soulsilver. And the Jirachi is from a gamestop handout in 2010, right before the release of Soulsilver. It remains at level 5.
I should have 6 more Deoxys available to trade during the weekend starting on 23 November (the next time I can trade online) but I don't have any to trade tonight. You are the 5th user to post in this thread so I will be able to trade one of my Deoxys with you on 23, 24 or 25 November :) At the moment the Gamestop Jirachi is the Pokémon which I would like the most out of all the Pokémon you are offering.

That's great to hear!
I'll hold on to the Jirachi for you. And we can trade anytime during those three days that you are next available. Thank you! :D

@Latigarys; @Codface; @frostyfire22; @Niethel; I have obtained 3 more Deoxys this evening to trade online next time I'm able to. I usually obtain the Deoxys in a gaming night while playing the mission with a friend. This gaming night is usually hosted in my room because I have a Wii and many multiplayer games but next week on Tuesday 13 November it will happen in her house because I need to use the internet connection there to download Pokédex 3D Pro. She has said that I could trade my Deoxys online through the Wi-fi Club if you are online on the forums at the time before the gaming night begins. Are any of you able to trade for the Deoxys at a time between 8pm and 9pm on Tuesday 13 November? That is the time I should be online in the forums before the gaming night begins (and more Deoxys are obtained) :)

I should be free.

My offer is
The OS drought vulpix plus a dw abilty poliwag and dratini.

Sound good :) ?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom