• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

@lightningdragon88; The natures of my other Deoxys are Timid and Bashful. I will be ready to trade in 30 minutes. EDIT: I traded the Bashful nature Deoxys to Citrus Penguin and the Timid Nature Deoxys to linny_456 so the only Deoxys I have left to trade is the Sassy nature Deoxys I mentioned before.
@Citrus Penguin; I'm ready to trade one of my Deoxys to you now :)

Last edited:
I'm interested in a Deoxys, and have the following that are on your list:

Articuno (Artie) - Lv. 55
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Pressure
  • Ancient Power
  • Agility
  • Ice Beam
  • Blizzard

Zapdos (Zappy) - Lv. 51
Nature: Serious
  • Ancient Power
  • Charge
  • Agility
  • Discharge

Moltres - Lv. 50
Nature: Adamant
  • Ancient Power
  • Flamethrower
  • Safeguard
  • Air Slash

All of these were caught on my copy of HG - if you'd like more information let me know and I'll get it to you as soon as possible :)

I'm interested in a Deoxys, and have the following that are on your list:

Articuno (Artie) - Lv. 55
Nature: Quirky
  • Ancient Power
  • Agility
  • Ice Beam
  • Blizzard

Zapdos (Zappy) - Lv. 51
Nature: Serious
  • Ancient Power
  • Charge
  • Agility
  • Discharge

Moltres - Lv. 50
Nature: Adamant
  • Ancient Power
  • Flamethrower
  • Safeguard
  • Air Slash

All of these were caught on my copy of HG - if you'd like more information let me know and I'll get it to you as soon as possible :)

I would like to trade a Deoxys for the Moltres you are offering. I can't trade another Deoxys until Wednesday 19 December because I can only obtain Deoxys by playing Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with a friend who I see once a week and I usually live in a home which doesn't have a DS compatible internet connection but I will be moving back to a home with a compatible internet connection for the Christmas holiday on Wednesday 19 December so I will be able to trade from that day until 9 January :)

I would like to trade a Deoxys for the Moltres you are offering. I can't trade another Deoxys until Wednesday 19 December because I can only obtain Deoxys by playing Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with a friend who I see once a week and I usually live in a home which doesn't have a DS compatible internet connection but I will be moving back to a home with a compatible internet connection for the Christmas holiday on Wednesday 19 December so I will be able to trade from that day until 9 January :)

Cool - I'll be available to trade on any of those dates, but I think the days between 22 December and 1 January would work best, as I will be available all day on those days (since we've a 5 hour difference).

Thanks!

Cool - I'll be available to trade on any of those dates, but I think the days between 22 December and 1 January would work best, as I will be available all day on those days (since we've a 5 hour difference).

Thanks!

Also, I forgot to mention - that Moltres is currently on my Black game. If you need/want a GenIV trade instead, I can catch one from Platinum.

Also, I forgot to mention - that Moltres is currently on my Black game. If you need/want a GenIV trade instead, I can catch one from Platinum.
I would prefer a Generation V trade for the Moltres on your Black version. I've recently realised that the earliest time I will be able to trade the Deoxys with you is on Friday evening but I do remember that the earliest good day for is Saturday :)

I would prefer a Generation V trade for the Moltres on your Black version. I've recently realised that the earliest time I will be able to trade the Deoxys with you is on Friday evening but I do remember that the earliest good day for is Saturday :)

Ok, no problem. Just wanted to make sure we were clear on which Gen :) Saturday will be best, I think, because Friday afternoon your time I will still be at work.

@TouRyuu; I have the Deoxys on my Black version ready for trading now. My friend code is 2623 1856 7663. What is your friend code?

I'm not currently available, it'll be at least an hour. If that's not good with you, I will be available almost all day tomorrow. My friend code is: 0218 9341 0584

@Latigarys; If you still want a Deoxys from me I would like the Groudon you offered instead of the Rayquaza because another user has already traded a Rayquaza to me. I don't have any Deoxys to trade at the moment but I should be able to obtain more on 15 January ready to trade during the weekend starting on Friday 18 January 2013.

The only Pokémon I really need now are Groudon (from Latigarys), Kyogre and Zapdos which I would trade Deoxys for. I should be able to obtain some more Deoxys very soon. I'm also now interested in non-shiny Suicune, Entei and Raikou (I already have the event shiny legendary beasts).

Last edited:
The only Pokémon I really need now are Groudon (from Latigarys), Kyogre and Zapdos which I would trade Deoxys for. I should be able to obtain some more Deoxys very soon. I'm also now interested in non-shiny Suicune, Entei and Raikou (I already have the event shiny legendary beasts).

I've got a non-shiny Suicune that I could trade for one of your Deoxys?

I am interested in trading with you then. Which version did you originally obtain the Suicune in? As I said in my previous post I should be able to obtain some more Deoxys soon which means I will be obtaining 3 more Deoxys on Tuesday (I've run out of Deoxys since the last time I obtained them). I do activities in the evenings of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so the next time I will be able to trade is next Friday.

I am interested in trading with you then. Which version did you originally obtain the Suicune in? As I said in my previous post I should be able to obtain some more Deoxys soon which means I will be obtaining 3 more Deoxys on Tuesday (I've run out of Deoxys since the last time I obtained them). I do activities in the evenings of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so the next time I will be able to trade is next Friday.

I got the Suicune over GTS so I don't know where it originated. It's got a Calm nature, Pressure ability, and the moves Bite, Gust, Ice Fang, and Aurora Beam. Level 61. Let me know if you still want it. :)

EDIT:
Shoot, I just had another look at the Suicune I got and I'm pretty sure it's a hack. The location says Sinnoh, which isn't possible. If you still want it I'll certainly trade, but since it's probably a hack I'll totally understand if you don't want it. Sorry about that!!!

I do have my own Suicune on my Soul Silver, but I don't know if I'll be able to get it over to my White/White 2. I'll let you know if I do though!

Last edited:

I have a Zapdos available if you would like to trade. It's was caught by myself in Platinum and is untouched.

I have a Zapdos available if you would like to trade. It's was caught by myself in Platinum and is untouched.
Yes I would like to trade a Deoxys for your Zapdos :) As I've said earlier I will be obtaining 3 more Deoxys on Tuesday (I've run out of Deoxys since the last time I obtained them). I do activities in the evenings of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so the next time I will be able to trade is Friday.

@Jabz; I would prefer the Suicune which you caught in Soul Silver. Please let me know if you get to transfer it.

To new readers of this thread, I won't be able to trade any more Deoxys than to the users above (who will be trading with me soon) for now but I should be able to get 3 more Deoxys on Tuesday 22 January for trading.

Last edited:
Yes I would like to trade a Deoxys for your Zapdos :) As I've said earlier I will be obtaining 3 more Deoxys on Tuesday (I've run out of Deoxys since the last time I obtained them). I do activities in the evenings of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so the next time I will be able to trade is Friday.

Cool, that's great! I shall look forward to when you are free.

@s|ush; and @Jabz; I'm able to trade from now until 11pm in England (GMT ±0). The friend code I will be using is 1206 7233 7071. Which friend codes will you be using?

Also @Jabz; When trading in the Wi-Fi club a maximum of three Pokémon can be shown at a time. Can you please show the three Dream World female Pokémon at the same time when we start trading? I will also show you the three Pokémon I will be trading to you for those DWFs including my Deoxys at the same time when we start trading as well.

Last edited:
@s|ush; and @Jabz; I'm able to trade from now until 11pm in England (GMT ±0). The friend code I will be using is 1206 7233 7071. Which friend codes will you be using?

I shall be using this FC 2837 9328 0641 and am free now if this is good for you?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom