• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

I can give you a melloeta.
GameStop, pretty much untouched. One level up, plus taught it relic song.

I am offering several Deoxys downloaded from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs and transferred to my Black version. The Pokémon I'm wanting to trade them for (preferably untouched) are:

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mew
Raikou
Entei (must not be shiny)
Suicune (must not be shiny)
Lugia (with the ability Pressure)
Ho-oh (with the ability Pressure)
Celebi
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Manaphy
Shaymin

I want a Deoxys. I can offer one of the Kanto or Johto birds, or Rayquaza. The Kanto birds and Rayquaza anre UT. I'm not sure about Lugia and Ho-oh, but i'm pretty sure they are trained, i'd have to check. Any interest?

I have Celebi, Shaymin, flawless shiny Shaymin, Jirachi, and Flawless shiny Manaphy. All UT.
The flawless shinies are obtained through RNG Abuse. Every thing I offered are clones.

I haven't replied in this thread for 12 days so I have a lot of replying to do. Please note that I might not have enough Deoxys at the moment to trade them to everyone who wants one but I should be able to get 3 more Deoxys next week and in future weeks. @pastafari; I would like a to trade a Deoxys for the Lugia you are offering. @kavemank; I would like to trade a Deoxys for a Keldeo that you are offering. @shayminskyforme88; I would like to trade a Deoxys for a Celebi that you are offering. To everyone who still needs a Deoxys from me, I should be able to trade tonight from 8pm in my time zone which is GMT+0.

I haven't replied in this thread for 12 days so I have a lot of replying to do. Please note that I might not have enough Deoxys at the moment to trade them to everyone who wants one but I should be able to get 3 more Deoxys next week and in future weeks. @pastafari; I would like a to trade a Deoxys for the Lugia you are offering. @kavemank; I would like to trade a Deoxys for a Keldeo that you are offering. @shayminskyforme88; I would like to trade a Deoxys for a Celebi that you are offering. To everyone who still needs a Deoxys from me, I should be able to trade tonight from 8pm in my time zone which is GMT+0.
Can I give the celebi to you in Gen IV then get the Deoxys in Gen V?

It is possible for me to trade in Generation IV games but it is harder to do because my usual internet connection has a WPA key and my laptop is a Windows 7 but every two weekends I go to my family's house which has a Windows Vista computer where I can use a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector to connect my Generation IV games to the internet. The next time I will be at this other house will be in the weekend starting on Friday 3 May. Which time zone do you live in? Can you wait until that weekend?

Sounds really good for me. Let me know when you are available to trade. I'll have time today and tomorrow at afternoon (GMT-4, or like 5 hours after this post XD)

It is possible for me to trade in Generation IV games but it is harder to do because my usual internet connection has a WPA key and my laptop is a Windows 7 but every two weekends I go to my family's house which has a Windows Vista computer where I can use a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector to connect my Generation IV games to the internet. The next time I will be at this other house will be in the weekend starting on Friday 3 May. Which time zone do you live in? Can you wait until that weekend?
Sure :) I can wait. I'll just transfer it to Gen V to make it easier :) My time zone is GMT+8 so 8 pm there would be 3 am here.

Sure :) I can wait. I'll just transfer it to Gen V to make it easier :) My time zone is GMT+8 so 8 pm there would be 3 am here.

If you transfer it to Generation V we could trade earlier than 3 May since my normal internet connection works with Generation V games but not Generation IV games.

I'm also able to trade with anyone who has already asked for a Deoxys for the next two hours. The friend code of the version I will be using is 1206 7233 7071. These people are @shayminskyforme88;, @shubbak121;, @Fyre Byrd; @Pikachu011;, @pastafari; and @kavemank;. What are your friend codes? I've realised that I only have 3 Deoxys to trade at the moment but I will be able to obtain 3 more Deoxys next Tuesday so 3 people will have to wait for a week.

Last edited:
@shayminskyforme88; and @pastafari; I have realised that I won't be back in that home with the better Wi-Fi connection until Sunday (5/5/2013) and will be staying in there for 2 days. Are you still able to trade during the evening of Sunday or Monday?
Will you be able to trade at night GMT+8? Also I don't use the transfer machine to transfer celebi so it won't be able to unlock the zorua event. Would that be fine or would you want to pick something else?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom