• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

@water max I would like a togepei if u have 1 available, when you say 8-9 pm is that UK time? or regular EST us time? either way i should be fine to make the trade then, have moltress and articuno moved into my trade box so i dont use them.

@Latigarys; I've decided that the Pokémon which I would to trade my Deoxys with you for is the Rayquaza you are offering.

@water max I would like a togepei if u have 1 available, when you say 8-9 pm is that UK time? or regular EST us time? either way i should be fine to make the trade then, have moltress and articuno moved into my trade box so i dont use them.

Yes I can breed a Togepi to trade to you for the second legendary bird. When I say 8-9pm it is in UK time (GMT +0). :)

I should be free.

My offer is
The OS drought vulpix plus a dw abilty poliwag and dratini.

Sound good :) ?

Are the Poliwag and Dratini both female? If they are female yes that sounds good because those Pokémon are hard to obtain in the Dream World :)

I will definitely be available for the trade next Tuesday!
It actually works out perfectly that you're in the UK, as I am in Europe myself. (1 hour ahead of you! :D)

Jirachi is ready and waiting for its new home.

Yes they will all be female :) .

I should be free next tuesday 8-9 as you request

@Codface; @Niethel; @frostyfire22; I'm writing this post to remind you that I will be able to trade in 7 hours at 8pm (GMT) today :)

To new readers of the thread I will have 3 more Deoxys to trade by the end of the day today but you will have to wait until 23, 24 or 25 November to be able to trade with me. Read the first post to see which Pokémon I want the most in exchange for my Deoxys. One of these 3 Deoxys will be saved for @Latigarys; since he has already offered a Rayquaza.

Last edited:
I will be availble. I'll post my black 2 friend code here when I get home. What is yours?

Would you like a regenerator female slowpoke too as a extra I bred a nice bunch of them last night :)

@Niethel; Yes the Black friend code on my profile is the one you will need tonight :)

@Codface; My Black friend code is 2623 1856 7663. Yes please, I would like a female Regenerator Slowpoke :) Are there any basic evolutionary stage non-legendary Pokémon which you would like for the other 3 Dream World Pokémon? I can breed nearly any Pokémon but you will have to reply before 7pm because I will be travelling to the house with the Internet connection at that time. If not I will be trading male Squirtle for the other 3 Pokémon.

Ok moment
My friend code is 0949 0131 9990

I'm a breeder and love any 2 egg group pokemon males with 31 IVs.
If you dont have time to make any. Blitze, Ducklett, wingull, Tympole and Larvesta arent complete entries on my dex. Be nice to fill them without having to go out of my way.

Oh and I think you should be happy with the 4 of them I trading to you. Good stats and RS/OS all of them. Very good for future breeding or using.

Ok my 4 are

Modest Female Slowpoke RS - HP//Def/Sp.Atk 31 (Regenerator)
Modest Female Poliway RS - Hp/Speed 31 (Swift Swim)
Modest Female Vulpix OS - Sp.Atk 31 (Drought)
Adamant Female Dratini OS - Sp.Atk/Speed 31 (Marvel scale)

All in party ready to go

And the trade is done! Thank you so much Water Max!! I've been wanting to get a Deoxys for years~
I hope Jirachi is to your wishes! :D *Has a happy*

@Water max@ il pass on deoxys bro, thankyou though give it to someone more deserving :)
Are you sure that you want to give the offer to someone else? You did offer two of the requested Pokémon Articuno and Moltres. As I've said before I can obtain 3 Deoxys a week so I won't run out of Deoxys very soon :)

If you have any Deoxys left or could get your hands on some again I would give you anything, Jirachi, Mew, Genesect, Victini, Manaphy anything!

if you need any ingame pokemons I'll get them too.

It's getting late here so I prob can't trade today.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DB1988; I also can't trade tonight. I can't trade until Friday and the times which I can trade at are in the first post. The Pokémon you have listed I already have or someone is going to trade it to me on Friday. Do you have a Shaymin which you could trade for the Deoxys? If not I would like the Mew you mentioned.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom