• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Shaymin is fine, Poké's I have extra of includes: Genesect, Jirachi, Victini, Cresselia, Cobalion, Uxie, Azelf, Groudon, Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno.

And a Shiny Eevee-

But Yeah I'll trade my Shaymin.

The friend who plays Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with me every Tuesday is too ill to take part in a gaming night tonight so I only have four Deoxys in my PC boxes at the moment and they are for trading to @Latigarys, @EXGShadow, @DB1988 and @Peakworthy on Friday and Sunday this weekend. I'm sure that she will recover by next Tuesday so if anyone else wants a Deoxys from me they will have to wait until Friday 7 or Sunday 9 December which is the next time I will be able to trade online after this weekend.

Last edited:
@Water Max, would you be willing to trade a Deoxys in exchange for an Articuno, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Groudon, Uxie, Mesprit, Cresselia or Terrakion? I could also breed any non-legendary Pokemon you required. Deoxys is one of the last few I need to complete my Pokedex

@Water Max, would you be willing to trade a Deoxys in exchange for an Articuno, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Groudon, Uxie, Mesprit, Cresselia or Terrakion? I could also breed any non-legendary Pokemon you required. Deoxys is one of the last few I need to complete my Pokedex
Yes I would be willing to trade a Deoxys for the Articuno you are offering. @Peakworthy; may not be trading with me this weekend (he should look at the thread he made in Munchlax's Cravings) and if that is true I will be able to trade with you tomorrow at 9pm-11pm (UK time). If it is not true you may have to wait until Friday 7 December because even though I can make an unlimited amount of Deoxys I can only make 3 Deoxys per week and I can only access the internet on my DSi and 3DS once every two weeks. I see that your first post in the forums was in this thread so welcome to the forums :)

Last edited:
Yes I would be willing to trade a Deoxys for the Articuno you are offering. @Peakworthy; may not be trading with me this weekend (he should look at the thread he made in Munchlax's Cravings) and if that is true I will be able to trade with you tomorrow at 9pm-11pm (UK time). If it is not true you may have to wait until Friday 7 December because even though I can make an unlimited amount of Deoxys I can only make 3 Deoxys per week and I can only access the internet on my DSi and 3DS once every two weeks. I see that your first post in the forums was in this thread so welcome to the forums :)

That's brilliant, although unfortunately I'm at a friend's birthday party tomorrow night. I'm happy to wait until the 7th of December however. Thank you for the warm welcome to the forums :)

How many hours till you can trade, and what's you fc?

My fc is 2967-6520-2447

Thank you for the Shaymin @DB1988; :)

For new readers of this thread, please remember that I will have at least 3 more Deoxys by the next time I can trade on 7 or 9 December so if you want a Deoxys I can still trade you one for any of the Pokémon desired in the first post of the thread :)

Last edited:
Hey, I could get you pretty much any of the pokemon you want as long as you don't care that they might be or are clones (got a lot of them in trades, know they pass legit tests, but doesn't mean they aren't clones). If you do care, I still have some from your list that I caught myself so it just depends on what you want.

Hey, I could get you pretty much any of the pokemon you want as long as you don't care that they might be or are clones (got a lot of them in trades, know they pass legit tests, but doesn't mean they aren't clones). If you do care, I still have some from your list that I caught myself so it just depends on what you want.
I would prefer not to have clones. Have you caught a Zapdos, Motres, Ho-oh, Kyogre or Groudon which you could trade for one of my Deoxys?

Yeah, I caught a Moltres, Ho-Oh, and Zapdos (I think they are nicknamed). I also just traded for a Ho-Oh from the person I believe you are getting a Lugia from so I think that one is also good, and have Kyogre I traded for that I have no reason to believe is a clone, but it was from GTS so who knows. What would you want?

Yeah, I caught a Moltres, Ho-Oh, and Zapdos (I think they are nicknamed). I also just traded for a Ho-Oh from the person I believe you are getting a Lugia from so I think that one is also good, and have Kyogre I traded for that I have no reason to believe is a clone, but it was from GTS so who knows. What would you want?
What are the nicknames of the Moltres, Ho-oh and Zapdos? I would prefer the Ho-oh which you caught but knowing the nicknames of it and the other 2 legendary birds may change my decision.

Pretty basic stuff, Tres for Moltres, Zap for Zapdos, and Phoenix for Ho-Oh. I also can still get an Articuno in that game that I can make not have a nickname if you would prefer it instead.

Hmm, I would rather trade the others, but if the Ho-Oh is the one you want that is fine. What are the natures of the Deoxyses you are offering (or do you know)?

@lightningdragon88; At the moment I only have 1 Deoxys in my Black version PC and that Deoxys has a Sassy nature. I've also fixed my Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector for my Windows 7 computer so I'm now able to trade in my university room but I would prefer to trade when I have enough Deoxys for everyone who wants one so that I don't need to trade on many different days. I will be obtaining 3 more Deoxys the next time I can play Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with a friend which will probably be next Friday.

That's fine, I can wait until you have acquired more. Just let me know when you have them, and what natures you were able to acquire.

That's brilliant, although unfortunately I'm at a friend's birthday party tomorrow night. I'm happy to wait until the 7th of December however. Thank you for the warm welcome to the forums :)

Hi Water Max,

Was just checking to see if you're still okay to trade my Articuno for one of your Oblivia Deoxys on Friday the 7th?

My White 2 friend code is 5072 1803 1414

My Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector has stopped working on my Windows 7 laptop again so I'm back to the trading times of the first post until I have enough time to fix it again. @Citrus Penguin; I've PMed my replied to your post.

To new readers of my thread, it is unlikely that I will be able to make any more Deoxys until 15 January 2013 because the friend who I play Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with has said that she may be too busy to play video games until Friday 14 December and on that day the winter holiday starts.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom