• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Celebi is hasty.

Yeah I hear ya ;) no trading until Wednesday.

If you're happy to trade I'll add your friend code, send you mine, and then wait for you to be free :)

I'm sorry that I didn't trade on Wednesday but I will also be free for most of the day on Thursday and Friday @Daniel4Wood; and @blitzstriker7;. What are you time zones? My time zone is GMT+0. What is your friend code Daniel4Wood? My friend code is 5129-1384-7986. @Daniel4Wood I would like to trade a Deoxys for your Zygarde and @blitzstriker7 I would like to trade a Deoxys for your Kyogre.

Last edited:
Hey Water Max. It turns out I've managed to get a Deoxys since then. So apologies there ! Thank you so much for the offer though!

@Water Max, my timezone is GMT - 5, so EST timezone.

0877-0505-4559

Let me know if you add me back

I haven't added you back yet because I'm not in a place with a compatible internet connection at the moment. Can we try organising a trade soon? Would you be able to trade on Saturday evening at 7pm in your timezone? That would be at 12am in my timezone.

I have an untouched Landorus from Dream Radar for trade if you still need it. PM to arrange a time to trade.

With at least 2 active users who still want to trade with me I have one Deoxys left until I need to pay £4.49 for Pokémon Bank's annual fee for transferring more Deoxys to Generation VI games. Does anyone else have a Pokémon in the list in the first post of this thread to trade for my Deoxys before I download the full version of Pokémon Bank at the end of this week?

@blitzstriker7; are you still wanting to trade with me? I have been busy with work in the last few weeks but my Easter holidays have started now so I should have some more time to trade.

Is this thread still going? Which of the pokémons on your list do you still want?
Yes this thread is still going. I've been in a place without a good internet connection for the last week so it wasn't very active but I'm back in place with a good internet connection. From the list I still want Mew, Kyogre, Groudon, Manaphy, Darkrai, Victini and Landorus. Are you able to trade any of them for a Deoxys @bug_trainer;?

Ooh, I've always wanted to get an Oblivia Deoxys. My friends and my brother are being such douches that they won't do the mission with me. So now I have a Guardian Signs special mission that will never ever be completed. <_<

If you're still looking for a Mew, then I have a spare. :3

Err, if the above user traded you a Groudon, I could trade you a Kyogre. If not, I think I have an extra Manaphy if this offer is still open. :p

Thank you for the Mew @Illusione-Tempus;.

Hey Max - I can trade a Groudon or Kyogre for Deoxys :)
Err, if the above user traded you a Groudon, I could trade you a Kyogre. If not, I think I have an extra Manaphy if this offer is still open. :p
@MattManic7325; Can you please trade a Groudon for one of my Deoxys? @SobriquetP; Can you please trade a Manaphy for one of my Deoxys? I have recently gotten some more Deoxys on my Platinum version from Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs so I should be able to trade with both of you after I have transferred them by Pokémon Bank. What are your time zones and friend codes? My time zone is GMT+0 and my friend code is 5129-1384-7986.

Last edited:
That is no problem at all. As of now, I believe I am GMT-5.
I am at work right now, but as of 9 hours from this post I will have access to my 3DS and will edit my FC into this post. AKA 6:00PM my time.

So, my FC is 2921-9347-3205 and I am on from this time for at most seven more hours all during the week. 6:00pm-1:00am. (GMT-5)
My weekends are usually a lot more lax.

Last edited:
@Water Max I have an untouched Victini I am willing to trade.
I am interested in trading a Deoxys for your Victini but I think I will be too busy to trade until Thursday evening. What is your time zone? I see your friend code in your signature. The friend code of my original 3DS that I am very likely to use this time is 5241-1919-6409. You can see a different code in my posts above because it is the friend code of my 3DS XL that is running out of friend code spaces.

I am interested in trading a Deoxys for your Victini but I think I will be too busy to trade until Thursday evening. What is your time zone? I see your friend code in your signature. The friend code of my original 3DS that I am very likely to use this time is 5241-1919-6409. You can see a different code in my posts above because it is the friend code of my 3DS XL that is running out of friend code spaces.

I have to apologise. As I found a Deoxys from elsewhere a few days ago and had already organised to trade the Victini to someone else as you did not seem to be around, I'm afraid I cannot trade the Victini to you now. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom