• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Only 3 Gamestop Jirachi

Miju

Reaction score
Im not looking for anything in particular but shinies would be great if you had one. Theyre clones and have all things theyre supposed to have- Leichi Berry and moveset. Thanks for reading thread.

Re: Offering: Only 4 Gamestop Jirachi

Nature? :0

Have a few extra shinies lying around.

Im assuming you mean for one?

I have a shiny Lugia (touched of course) lvl 100, if not I can offer a totodile with dragon claw, or a lvl 100 charizard, not shiny, but alson not touched.

I have a shiny Lugia (touched of course) lvl 100, if not I can offer a totodile with dragon claw, or a lvl 100 charizard, not shiny, but alson not touched.
Im interested in lugia.
I dont care if lugias been used but is it legit?

sadly no, sorry if this is an inconvinence (not very good with taht word :p)

sadly no, sorry if this is an inconvinence (not very good with taht word :p)

Thats fine. =) Sorry not interested unless its real. Do you have legit shinies?

no sorry, I don't know how people get legit shineys so often without cheating in anyway, I have found 2 shinys other thatn gyrados that were real, peliper and gastly, and they were both form emerald which I sold.

If you want something other thatn shinies, I do have a lvl 100 charizard that is legit, and a lvl 91 blastoise that is also legit.

no sorry, I don't know how people get legit shineys so often without cheating in anyway, I have found 2 shinys other thatn gyrados that were real, peliper and gastly, and they were both form emerald which I sold.

:/ So you dont have them anymore? Darn. Btw there are ways to make chances of getting shinies easier. Google it. Anyways do you have solrock and zangoose? Legit of course even though theres no need to hack those two. I forgot about a trade and a breeding project so I need those urgently.

:\ Alright thanks anyway

Ill take it!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom