• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering over 240 events and shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get you a Shiny Hawlucha less then a day because I'am already breeding one, plus I have a shiny charm which makes it even faster. I'll do for the shiny Latias. I can also breed another one for Latios if you want.

Other then that, it take me about a day for 1 shiny if it's breeding.

Thanks, i would love to have a shiny hawlucha. When you get it PM me. :)

I just cloned a shiny shedinja (I was bored) and you needed one, so... yeah. I don't know what I want yet, so I'll edit it when I figure it out.

Okay, so I have 3 choices (Choose whichever is more convinient)

1:Diancie. that's it. no specifics, no questions asked

2:Keldeo: no nickname, event OT (such as WIN2012)

3: Manaphy: this one's tricky. I want an event OT, like keldeo, but if that's not possible, then go with either 1 or 2

Sorry for being so picky, and thanks.

Last edited:
I just cloned a shiny shedinja (I was bored) and you needed one, so... yeah. I don't know what I want yet, so I'll edit it when I figure it out.

3: Manaphy: this one's tricky. I want an event OT, like keldeo, but if that's not possible, then go with either 1 or 2

I have all three of them XD a Diancie, the event Keldeo, and the event manaphy. :)

I have all three of them XD a Diancie, the event Keldeo, and the event manaphy. :)

Well whichever is most convenient. I really want diancie. I'll be online. My FC is in my About Me page.
P.S. what is your Ign? and I know a guy with 2 shiny tantanba jirachis.

Hey hiroshi! Would you trade a diancie for my shiny 5IV eevee? Let me know :) fc is 5343-8869-9575 ign Robin

Hey hiroshi! Would you trade a diancie for my shiny 5IV eevee? Let me know :) fc is 5343-8869-9575 ign Robin

Hi, I already have Eevee. Do you have aby other shiny pokemon, we can work somethin out. :)

Is Trevenant from the Friend Safari? Zebstrika is. And use my 2nd FC. Adding you now.

edit: Looks like I already did.

Hey its late but if your awake does 12 pm tomorrow work or if on tonight, now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom