• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering over 240 events and shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, I'm interested in one of the shiny tanabata jirachis that you have. would you be interested in either a shiny sudowoodo, pinsir or gigrafairag? if not i have a lot of other shinies, mostly from pokeradar chaining back in platinum.

I'm interested in the shiny sudowoodo and girafarig. :)

awesome, what nature(s) do you have that jirachi in?

also, are any of your shiny raikou's from the gamestop event, and are any of the rayquaza's from the nobunaga event?

Hi I have Honchkrow, Ralts, Vanillite, Magmortar, Dratini, and Gorebyss, are you interested ??

Edit: I also have Druddigon and Nocktowl

Last edited by a moderator:
I replied to this thread before, but can I have a Meloetta and Deoxys? I think last time I said that I wanted Uxie and Celebi, but I have them now.

@spectation; and @pravinrasu; If your posts continue to show as moderated contact me or another GTS moderator and we'll approve them for you when we can rather than double posting. But for when you two do have content to add use the edit button on the lower right of your posts. :)

awesome, what nature(s) do you have that jirachi in?

also, are any of your shiny raikou's from the gamestop event, and are any of the rayquaza's from the nobunaga event?

I don't remember the natures, but i have 6 different. And yeah, raikou and rayquaza are from those events. :)

I'm interested in the shiny sudowoodo and girafarig. :)

Hello, I have Heatran - Mesprit - Celebi - Mewtwo Y

What type of event legendarys can i get? ;) Or what do u have left? :)

- Non of them are shiny :(

PM me. :)

Hi I have Honchkrow, Ralts, Vanillite, Magmortar, Dratini, and Gorebyss, are you interested ??

Edit: I also have Druddigon and Nocktowl

I'm interested in ralts and vanillite. PM me. :)

I replied to this thread before, but can I have a Meloetta and Deoxys? I think last time I said that I wanted Uxie and Celebi, but I have them now.

What are you offering? xD

I'm interested in one of your Shiny Genesect. I can offer a Shiny Aegislash. It's competitively built for Autotomize, so it may not be to your liking. :p
Do any of the Genesect still have E-Speed? If you have one, a Hasty or Naive one would be nice. ^.^

I'm interested in one of your Shiny Genesect. I can offer a Shiny Aegislash. It's competitively built for Autotomize, so it may not be to your liking. :p
Do any of the Genesect still have E-Speed? If you have one, a Hasty or Naive one would be nice. ^.^

I would love a shiny aegislash no matter what moves or nature it has!!! :)

About the genesect, i can remember the nature. XD

Anyway, pm me when you are available.

I don't remember the natures, but i have 6 different. And yeah, raikou and rayquaza are from those events. :)
awesome. can i get the rayquaza and the jirachi (in preferrably timid or bold) in exchange for the two that you mentioned earlier?

I do have a Shiny Mamoswine, but it's not Arash's.
Would you still want it?

Very well, I'll just have to breed you a Shiny Aegislash for you. I'll try to make it 5 iv's now I just got a 6iv ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom