• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: pokemon bred with good iv's

mikeyman714

Reaction score
Ok
So on this Thread, i will be offering the pokemon i breed from my new flawless ditto
NO YOU CANNOT HAVE A CLONE OF MY FLAWLESS DITTO
i made this thread for everyone who wants good iv pokemon
so yesterday, i bred my first fairly good pokemon

Houndour, Male, Gentle, 31's in Defense, Sp. Def, and Speed
Egg Move: Roar, UT lv 1, Flash Fire

If anyone needs a good houndoor to ev train, here it is!
For my houndour, i guess really all i want is the power item that Ups Sp. Def.....

But we can bargain if needed!!!

Try using the RNG to get an Egg with the right nature. Gentle is completely useless.

I learned that lesson, i have a HARDY 31/28/x/31/x/31 BAGON
and an IMPISH 29/31/29/31/x/x BAGON

Well, those are a good start, next you just need to work on nature. I sometimes do the same thing you did there to get better parents to use for when I actually go to make my final product.

you sure have not got any class since i asked you to get some... you take somebody who is trying to give you help out, and turn it around and make try to make them seem like an idiot... but all you do is make yourself look like an immature child... note to mikeyman, get some class...

and here's my offer for your pathetic and virtually useless houndour... ill give you a sunkern holding a poke ball... but if you want i can give it pokerus... i feel its the best offer you will get...

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom