• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering - Pokemon/Events

metalKS

Reaction score
UT Wishmaker Jirachi
UT Raikou, Entei(Jap) and Suicune(Jap) at level 50(RESERVED)
UT Pktopia Pikachu(with Light ball, seems hacked because the OT is male, offer something cool and you'll get this...)
A pair of pokemon combining Eigakan Arceus and Shokotan Pichu
They are both UT and have original hold item.

For shinies I have a shiny Gastly at level 1.(Reserved)
I am also offering all the non-legendary pokemon obtainable in the game, all TMs, all berries and most items.
I also take breeding requests for egg moves, I can hatch a pokemon with a specific egg move(only hatchable in D/P/Pt)

In return I would prefer the following:

UT VGC Milotic
UT NZ Jirachi
UT Saikyou Salamance, Dragonite and Electivire
or any other UT event pokemon

Please note that all my pokemon are legit(unless noted) so I expect yours to be legit too. I would also want the pokemon to hold its original hold item.
Feel free to ask more details about the pokemon you are interested in.

Again, NO HACKS

Thanks for reading....
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:
Yes indeedy
My FC is 2450 - 1812 - 6304
BTW, is it legit?

I have the common event- the Oak's Letter Shaymin. I'm not even sure if that's an even or not! If it is, I'd like Jirachi.

I have the common event- the Oak's Letter Shaymin. I'm not even sure if that's an even or not! If it is, I'd like Jirachi.

May I please know its IV and nature?
I wouldn't really count that as an event, but if it has good IV and a beneficial nature I would trade for it^^

I'll trade you a Shaymin of any nature you want for that Deoxys.
D;
And an Japanese Registeel

I'll trade you a Shaymin of any nature you want for that Deoxys.
D;
And an Japanese Registeel

Um..no thankyou, I already have quite a few Shaymins^^

would you take a UT 10th ANVI Celebi for the Deoxys?

Is it legit and UT?
If yes then you got a trade^^

could i get the Raikou, Entei, and Suicune?
offers: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=45563

Is it one of them for one pokemon in your thread?
Some of them aren't noted UT, does it mean they are touched?

My Shaymin's IVs are 22-24/30-31/22-24/22-24/3-5. They Suck!

Well..I agree with you, they do suck
sorry for all the trouble, but I would have to decline..

I would like to say a big thankyou to everyone who replied^^
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

one for one is correct. so the trio for three pokemon in my shop. pokemon not mark UT have gained less than 3 levels, and no moves.

one for one is correct. so the trio for three pokemon in my shop. pokemon not mark UT have gained less than 3 levels, and no moves.

OK
I'll take the TRU Regigigas, Wishmaker Jirachi and Mystery Mew..
when can you trade?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom