• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

@Cazzab15; Oh, how great! :)

Yes, I should have one or two Dusk Stones that I'm willing to trade away. :)

These are the DWF I have;
- Pichu
- Houndour
- Kangaskhan
- Swablu
- Dratini
- Poochyena
- Drifloon
- Taillow

Does any of those interest you? :)

May I please have the DWF Pichu, Poochyena plus two dusk stones? :)

@Cazzab15;

Ah okay. If you have any shinies on 4th gen tell me! ^^

Okay, will do :)

@Cazzab15; I am interested in a Lv15 Japanese Meloetta with a Timid nature if you still have one I have these to offer
jolly level 50 2012 Darkrai enigma berry included
naughty level 50 movie 14 Vinctini fire gem included
jolly level 70 feb 2012 mewtwo

@Cazzab15; I am interested in a Lv15 Japanese Meloetta with a Timid nature if you still have one I have these to offer
jolly level 50 2012 Darkrai enigma berry included
naughty level 50 movie 14 Vinctini fire gem included
jolly level 70 feb 2012 mewtwo

Sorry, I already have those events, is there anything else you are willing to offer?

@Cazzab15; In the events area no nothing you probably already have. but I do have a DWF Magikarp 27/31/31/31/29/31 level 1 jolly.

@Cazzab15; In the events area no nothing you probably already have. but I do have a DWF Magikarp 27/31/31/31/29/31 level 1 jolly.

Sorry, I am not interested in that DWF. Do you have anything else you would like to offer?

@Cazzab15; Is the Lv22 male Quiet Golduck with ability Damp still up for grabs? I can offer a Moon Stone or Water Stone

I am afraid that shiny has already been requested by someone else but haven't come to a deal yet.
@Chiplet; can you please advise if you have a leaf or moon stone you can trade?

I can offer you a L1 DW Eevee with Yawn and Stored Power for that Meloetta. I can make it hold one of your wanted stones too if you want.

May I have the Lv15 Japanese Meloetta with a Timid nature?

I can offer a Minchina Arceus if you'd like, or a couple of other events. If you don't like pokemon I can give you dusk, dawn, and leaf stone.

@Cosmos; @Born Villain; @Yurimi; @ShinySeviper1; @Chiplet;

Can you guys please get in touch to pick up your requested shinies? I am on holiday as from a week Thursday for 3 weeks and would like to complete all pending trades before then. I should be available from about 7.30pm weekdays my time (GMT+0) and most of this weekend coming. If you are not interested, please let me know so that I can free up the shiny.

As I have a feeling this thread could potentially close while I am holiday, any unclaimed shinies will probably end up in a giveaway lottery when I come back along with maybe a surprise or two :)

You wouldn't still have that Meloetta, would you? I can offer you a Dawn Stone.

I still have a Meloetta but I would prefer another event Pokemon for it, if possible.

I can offer you a L1 DW Eevee with Yawn and Stored Power for that Meloetta. I can make it hold one of your wanted stones too if you want.

Hmm...I think I already have a DW Eevee, is there anything else you can offer?

I can offer a Minchina Arceus if you'd like, or a couple of other events. If you don't like pokemon I can give you dusk, dawn, and leaf stone.

Actually a Minchina Arceus would be great thanks :)

Ekans with Sucker Punch
Sniper Horsea with Signal Beam
Vanillite with Water Pulse
(Rain Dish or Swift Swim) Surskit with Hydro Pump and Mud Shot
Stunfisk with Earth Power
Swinub with Icicle Crash
female Moody Bidoof
Swift Swim Poliwag
Stantler with Megahorn

Ekans with Sucker Punch
Sniper Horsea with Signal Beam
Vanillite with Water Pulse
(Rain Dish or Swift Swim) Surskit with Hydro Pump and Mud Shot
Stunfisk with Earth Power
Swinub with Icicle Crash
female Moody Bidoof
Swift Swim Poliwag
Stantler with Megahorn

How about trade for the Stantler plus an evolution stone?

As nobody has got back to me to claim their shinies, I have released them all and offer them to anybody who would like them.

Sure, when can you do it?

Afraid I am off on holiday early tomorrow morning for three weeks, I don't think I will be able to trade until after I get back I am afraid.

@Cosmos; @Born Villain; @Yurimi; @ShinySeviper1; @Chiplet;

Can you guys please get in touch to pick up your requested shinies? I am on holiday as from a week Thursday for 3 weeks and would like to complete all pending trades before then. I should be available from about 7.30pm weekdays my time (GMT+0) and most of this weekend coming. If you are not interested, please let me know so that I can free up the shiny.

As I have a feeling this thread could potentially close while I am holiday, any unclaimed shinies will probably end up in a giveaway lottery when I come back along with maybe a surprise or two :)

You wouldn't still have that Meloetta, would you? I can offer you a Dawn Stone.

I still have a Meloetta but I would prefer another event Pokemon for it, if possible.

Hmm...I think I already have a DW Eevee, is there anything else you can offer?

Actually a Minchina Arceus would be great thanks :)

awesome! so meloetta for the arceus?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom