• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

Hi there, do you still have the Shiny Sceptile for trade? If so, may I ask what you're looking for it? I have a dusk or moon stone if that's what you're after.

Hmm, possibly. Is just one of the event still Zoroark's available, and if so which one is it (if both are still available what do you want for the other one)?

I have both the Event2011 Zoroark and the Nintendo of Korea Station Zoroark available. If you are interested in one of each, would you consider trading for the DW Charmander?

Hmm, yeah I can add the Charmander as well. Give me a little time to get all of the stuff you asked for ready, and we can work out a time to do the trade.

Hmm, possibly. Is just one of the event still Zoroark's available, and if so which one is it (if both are still available what do you want for the other one)?

I have both the Event2011 Zoroark and the Nintendo of Korea Station Zoroark available. If you are interested in one of each, would you consider trading for the DW Charmander?

Hmm, yeah I can add the Charmander as well. Give me a little time to get all of the stuff you asked for ready, and we can work out a time to do the trade.

Okay, that sounds like a plan to me. Let me know when you have it all together and we'll figure out a good time to trade.
@Sentrin; Yes, the shiny Sceptile is still available. May I have a dusk stone for it please?

Last edited:
Hey, everything should be ready tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. When are good times for you to trade?

No worries about the delay, work has been manic and so haven't been able to go online. Thankfully, I am now off work until the New Year! What time zone are you in? I'm in GMT+0 so I would think evening time for me would be around afternoon time for you, don't know if that is a possibility for you?

Hi, there. You don't still have that Meloetta, do you? It's the last thing I need to fill my Pokédex. I can probably get you one of the evolution stones.

Hey, everything should be ready tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. When are good times for you to trade?

No worries about the delay, work has been manic and so haven't been able to go online. Thankfully, I am now off work until the New Year! What time zone are you in? I'm in GMT+0 so I would think evening time for me would be around afternoon time for you, don't know if that is a possibility for you?

Yeah, that generally won't be a problem. I will be traveling at different points this week, but other than that the afternoon works. Just let me know the next time you are on, and we can work from there.

Hey, I'm interested in the following:

Lv 15 Japanese Keldeo with a Timid nature
Lv15 Japanese Meloetta with a Timid nature

I have:

Lv10
Mew
OT: Aura
Naive nature
August 30th 2009

Lv100
Regigigas
OT: EUSMR09
Rash nature
Item: Custap Berry
September 14th 2009

Are you interested in either of these?

Hey, just thought I would check in to see what time you want to try, and trade. I haven't been able to be online as much during the holidays so figured I better see about setting up a trade time. At worse things free up for my quite a bit after New Year's so we can do it then if need be. Also guess I didn't see it the first time, but do you still have the VGC Volcarona available? If so could I swap something else out for it? If not I can also add something else in if that works better for you.

Hi, there. You don't still have that Meloetta, do you? It's the last thing I need to fill my Pokédex. I can probably get you one of the evolution stones.

Yeah, I still have the Meloetta but I would rather trade for another event, unless you can trade multiple stones?

I have:

Lv10
Mew
Naive nature
August 30th 2009

Lv100
Regigigas
Rash nature
September 14th 2009

I am interested in both :) Are you wanting to trade just one or both of them for the two events you have requested?

Hey, just thought I would check in to see what time you want to try, and trade. I haven't been able to be online as much during the holidays so figured I better see about setting up a trade time. At worse things free up for my quite a bit after New Year's so we can do it then if need be. Also guess I didn't see it the first time, but do you still have the VGC Volcarona available? If so could I swap something else out for it? If not I can also add something else in if that works better for you.

I will need to double check regarding the VGC Volcarona, will get back to you. If I still have it, I can just pick something else I would like for it, if that is okay with you? I am planning to be online most evenings my time (your afternoons) but not December 31st as my partner and I are hosting a party for New Year. Is there any particular day that is looking like it might be better for you?

Ahh, okay I think misunderstood one of your previous posts then about your availability so my bad. There should be an afternoon I am free between now in the 31st. I will just be traveling a lot, but I will check to see if you are online every day when I can, and try and work from there.

Yeah, I still have the Meloetta but I would rather trade for another event, unless you can trade multiple stones?

I have multiple Dusk, Leaf, Shiny, and Sun Stones, as well as a Thunderstone. I do have a Keldeo, too. Would those work?

Ahh, okay I think misunderstood one of your previous posts then about your availability so my bad. There should be an afternoon I am free between now in the 31st. I will just be traveling a lot, but I will check to see if you are online every day when I can, and try and work from there.

Okay, hopefully I will catch you soon. Can I just double check the events you are looking to trade for, so that I can get them all ready? I think they are the following: -

Event2011 Zoroark
Nintendo of Korea Zoroark
DW Mamoswine
Otasuke Cubchoo
Singing Pikachu
Japanese Movie 10 Celebi
DW Leafeon
Japanese Keldeo

I have multiple Dusk, Leaf, Shiny, and Sun Stones, as well as a Thunderstone. I do have a Keldeo, too. Would those work?

Which Keldeo event do you have? If it is a GAMESTOP Keldeo then you have a deal.

Yes, that is correct. Plus if you still have it the VGC Volcarona (in which case you can just add something else for it or take something else out for it).

I have:

Lv10
Mew
Naive nature
August 30th 2009

Lv100
Regigigas
Rash nature
September 14th 2009

I am interested in both :) Are you wanting to trade just one or both of them for the two events you have requested?

Cool, I'm hoping to trade both of those for the Meloetta and Keldeo if possible? :)

Which Keldeo event do you have? If it is a GAMESTOP Keldeo then you have a deal.

Yes, it's the Gamestop Keldeo. I'm free tonight and tomorrow if you want to trade, but after that, I'm away for a few days for New Year's and probably won't be available until January 3rd. My friend code is 3268 3090 4279.

Yes, that is correct. Plus if you still have it the VGC Volcarona (in which case you can just add something else for it or take something else out for it).

Okay, I have found the VGC Volcarona :) I have all of your requested Pokemon in one box now so am ready to trade whenever I catch you. Oh, sorry, can I get Goon's Scizor for the Volcarona please?

I have:

Lv10
Mew
Naive nature
August 30th 2009

Lv100
Regigigas
Rash nature
September 14th 2009

Cool, I'm hoping to trade both of those for the Meloetta and Keldeo if possible? :)

Yeah sure thing, we can trade for both Meloetta and Keldeo :)

Yes, it's the Gamestop Keldeo. I'm free tonight and tomorrow if you want to trade, but after that, I'm away for a few days for New Year's and probably won't be available until January 3rd. My friend code is 3268 3090 4279.

Fantastic, been looking for one of those :) When you say tonight do you mean your time? Looks like you are 5 hours behind my timezone...I do have another trade scheduled for later on tonight so perhaps I will catch you then. If not, guess it will be the new year.

Cazzab15 said:
kaibachaoschampion said:
Cazzab15 said:

Awesome, I just need to transfer them from Platinum which I'll do now. My Black 2 Friend code is 5372 8379 3885. I'm on now, should be on for a while. Do you want to trade tonight? Sorry if I've missed it, but what is your friend code?

Cazzab15 said:
kaibachaoschampion said:
Cazzab15 said:

Awesome, I just need to transfer them from Platinum which I'll do now. My Black 2 Friend code is 5372 8379 3885. I'm on now, should be on for a while. Do you want to trade tonight? Sorry if I've missed it, but what is your friend code?

Okay, we should be able to trade tonight. I'm going to be around for a while but will head away and come back again (partner and I are decorating the flat, joys!). Give me about ten minutes and I should hopefully be able to meet you in the wi-fi room. Please use my Black FC, which is 0218 0466 7484.

Okay, we should be able to trade tonight. I'm going to be around for a while but will head away and come back again (partner and I are decorating the flat, joys!). Give me about ten minutes and I should hopefully be able to meet you in the wi-fi room. Please use my Black FC, which is 0218 0466 7484.

Ok, cool. I'm now in the Wi-Fi room ready for when you get there :D

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom