• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

@Cazzab15 Yes, I meant my time. I didn't even think about time zones. If you're online now, I'm ready.

Okay, we should be able to trade tonight. I'm going to be around for a while but will head away and come back again (partner and I are decorating the flat, joys!). Give me about ten minutes and I should hopefully be able to meet you in the wi-fi room. Please use my Black FC, which is 0218 0466 7484.

Ok, cool. I'm now in the Wi-Fi room ready for when you get there :D

Thanks so much for the trade, enjoy your Meloetta and Keldeo :)

@Cazzab15 Yes, I meant my time. I didn't even think about time zones. If you're online now, I'm ready.

Yeah, I can quickly trade now if that is convenient for you.

Ok, cool. I'm now in the Wi-Fi room ready for when you get there :D

Thanks so much for the trade, enjoy your Meloetta and Keldeo :)

Thanks so much for Meloetta and Keldeo, now I can get on with completing the National Dex fully :D

Glad to be of help. If you need any more assistance on completing your Dex, I have practically all breedable Pokemon on my Black and would be more than happy to help out :)

@Cazzab15 Sure. I'm in the W-fi room now.

Okay, I will head in shortly. Please use my Black FC.

@Cazzab15 Thank you so much! That was the last Pokémon I needed to fill my National Dex! Sorry the Keldeo doesn't have the PP Max, I kind of used it already.

@Cazzab15 Thank you so much! That was the last Pokémon I needed to fill my National Dex! Sorry the Keldeo doesn't have the PP Max, I kind of used it already.

Oh wow, congratulations on completing your National Dex! I am almost there on my Black but haven't found the motivation to go and finish it off lol No worries about the lack of PP Max, I am sure I can get a hold of one elsewhere and just get Keldeo to hold it.

Yeah, the Scizor for the Volcarona is fine. Trading tomorrow may be a bit difficult, but hopefully we will be able to.

Sorry I haven't been around recently, been really, really ill :( I am slowly but surely getting better and plan to be online more often. If there is any particular afternoon your time that is better for you, please let me know and I'll do my best to try and catch you.

I want the Shiny Sceptile. I would offer a lot. What else do you want, besides a Dusk Stone and Moon Stone?

I want the Shiny Sceptile. I would offer a lot. What else do you want, besides a Dusk Stone and Moon Stone?

For a shiny, I am honestly just looking for evolution stones as that is one of the main hold ups in me completing my National Dex on Black. Here are the stones I need the most: -

Water Stone
Moon Stone
Dusk Stone
Leaf Stone

If you could offer any of these, that would be much appreciated. If there is something else you would prefer to offer, just let me know and I am sure that we will come to some agreement.

Hey, my partner is looking for a Meloetta. I know I traded one with you around new year. The first page says you still have one, would you be willing to trade for the French Keldeo that just came out if so?

Thanks

I have lots of evolutionary stones... I am looking to fill the Unova dex and need the event pokemon Keldeo and Moloetta... does it matter if they are japanese and my game is US?

EDIT: Sorry Kaibachaos I didn't see you asked for Moloetta... :)

For a shiny, I am honestly just looking for evolution stones as that is one of the main hold ups in me completing my National Dex on Black. Here are the stones I need the most: -

Water Stone
Moon Stone
Dusk Stone
Leaf Stone

If you could offer any of these, that would be much appreciated. If there is something else you would prefer to offer, just let me know and I am sure that we will come to some agreement.

If you can find anymore Shinies in your PC Boxes, please let me know.

I know I have like 4 Moon Stones, 2 Dusk Stones, 1 Water Stone, and I may have 1 Leaf Stone.

Would 3 Moon Stones, A Dusk Stone and a Water Stone work?

Hey, my partner is looking for a Meloetta. I know I traded one with you around new year. The first page says you still have one, would you be willing to trade for the French Keldeo that just came out if so?

Thanks

Yeah, I can trade you another Meloetta for your partner, not a problem.

I have lots of evolutionary stones... I am looking to fill the Unova dex and need the event pokemon Keldeo and Moloetta... does it matter if they are japanese and my game is US?

I can give you both a Keldeo and a Meloetta if you like. It doesn't matter that they are Japanese and your game is US, you can still trade them on to your US game.

Water Stone
Moon Stone
Dusk Stone
Leaf Stone

I know I have like 4 Moon Stones, 2 Dusk Stones, 1 Water Stone, and I may have 1 Leaf Stone.

Yeah, I still need to give my HG a very good clear out. I may have more shinies dotting around but currently haven't had the time to look, work is a right pain some times :(

For the shiny Sceptile just one evolution stone would be fine for me. How about the water stone please?

I can give you both a Keldeo and a Meloetta if you like. It doesn't matter that they are Japanese and your game is US, you can still trade them on to your US game.

Cool :)! I have 1 Thunder Stone 2 Leaf Stones and 2 Water Stones... Which 2 of those would you like to make the trade? I'll be available today and tomorrow about this time

Thanks

Yeah, I can trade you another Meloetta for your partner, not a problem.

Water Stone
Moon Stone
Dusk Stone
Leaf Stone

Yeah, I still need to give my HG a very good clear out. I may have more shinies dotting around but currently haven't had the time to look, work is a right pain some times :(

For the shiny Sceptile just one evolution stone would be fine for me. How about the water stone please?

Sure.
I'll let you know when I'm availible next.

I have Platinum, Pearl, Diamond, White and White 2. Any would be fine for the trade, the best would be White 2.

Lv 15 Japanese Keldeo with a Timid nature
Lv15 Japanese Meloetta with a Timid nature
Lv50 Japanese Genesect with a Timid nature
I can offer some Ageto Celebi and a Colosseum Pikachu for those.
All are Level 10 UT

84113d1359305146-offering-various-ut-ageto-celebi-gen-4-5-spr_3r_251.png

Impish
Stats 40/27/29/23/25/27

Brave
Stats 40/29/27/25/26/24

Naughty
Stats 41/29/27/25/23/27

Spr_3r_025.png

Bold
Stats 28/14/12/15/13/25

Interested?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom