• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

Cool :)! I have 1 Thunder Stone 2 Leaf Stones and 2 Water Stones... Which 2 of those would you like to make the trade? I'll be available today and tomorrow about this time

Can I please take the Thunder Stone and one of the Leaf Stones?

Ok, cool. His friend code is 0863 1295 5933. When are you on? He is on mostly in the evenings past 5 UK time :).

I can be on in the evenings during the week (depending on my job as to when exactly I can get on) and the weekends generally, though this weekend I am very busy and won't be able to come online. Can you ask your partner if he is planning to be online Friday after 5pm UK time? If so, I should be able to catch him then. How will I contact him though? Do I just send you a message?

Sure.
I'll let you know when I'm availible next.

I have Platinum, Pearl, Diamond, White and White 2. Any would be fine for the trade, the best would be White 2.

I think the shiny Sceptile is already on my Black (will double check though) but if you prefer to trade over Gen V, that is best for me too :) Okay, just let me know when you are next available and I will try to catch you.

@Cazzab15; Can I get one of those Spring Zekrom? Do you have any specific events you'd like?

Sure you can have one of the Spring Zekrom, which nature would you prefer? Erm...off the top of my head, I can't say there is any event that I really must get my hands on. Chances are if you offer an older event, I possibly don't have it. Just offer away and I will tell you what catches my eye :)

Lv 15 Japanese Keldeo with a Timid nature
Lv15 Japanese Meloetta with a Timid nature
Lv50 Japanese Genesect with a Timid nature
I can offer some Ageto Celebi and a Colosseum Pikachu for those.
All are Level 10 UT

View attachment 84309

Impish
Stats 40/27/29/23/25/27

View attachment 84309

Brave
Stats 40/29/27/25/26/24

View attachment 84309

Naughty
Stats 41/29/27/25/23/27

View attachment 84310

Bold
Stats 28/14/12/15/13/25

Interested?

Yes please. How about trade for the Bold Pikachu, the Impish and the Naughty Celebis?

All are Level 10 UT

View attachment 84309

Impish
Stats 40/27/29/23/25/27

View attachment 84309

Brave
Stats 40/29/27/25/26/24

View attachment 84309

Naughty
Stats 41/29/27/25/23/27

View attachment 84310

Bold
Stats 28/14/12/15/13/25

Interested?

Yes please. How about trade for the Bold Pikachu, the Impish and the Naughty Celebis?[/QUOTE]

That works for me, oh it seems I forgot to mention they are glitch clones,this trade still fine?
If it is i'm on GMT (UK) time, so its best to trade at the weekend, when does trading suit you?

I can be on in the evenings during the week (depending on my job as to when exactly I can get on) and the weekends generally, though this weekend I am very busy and won't be able to come online. Can you ask your partner if he is planning to be online Friday after 5pm UK time? If so, I should be able to catch him then. How will I contact him though? Do I just send you a message?

He says that he'll be on around 7PM-8PM+ Friday. He's usually sat in the same room as me so you can send me a message if needed or just post here :). I gave him your Black FC (0218 0466 7484) so it should be all set up :D.

could i get the meloetta?

i will give you:
- Articuno
- Zapdos
- Moltres
- Mewtwo
- Suicune
- Uxie
- Mesprit
- Azelf
- Heatran
- Cresselia
- Cobalion
- Terrakion
- Virizion
- Keldeo (with PKRS)
- Dusk Stone

Cool :)! I have 1 Thunder Stone 2 Leaf Stones and 2 Water Stones... Which 2 of those would you like to make the trade? I'll be available today and tomorrow about this time

Cool no problem :D... It seems that from a recent event I got a Keldeo from the mystery gift section but Meloetta I still need... I dunno if you sill have the Darkrai or Ash's Pikachu to trade :)

I'll be available today

A general apology to everyone for not getting back to you more quickly. I had a killer migraine that lasted all of last weekend :( Then work decided to play up... I am very busy this weekend coming, so don't think I will be able to manage any trades this weekend but hopefully things will free up a bit afterwards.

All are Level 10 UT

View attachment 84309

Impish
Stats 40/27/29/23/25/27

View attachment 84309

Brave
Stats 40/29/27/25/26/24

View attachment 84309

Naughty
Stats 41/29/27/25/23/27

View attachment 84310

Bold
Stats 28/14/12/15/13/25

Interested?

Yes please. How about trade for the Bold Pikachu, the Impish and the Naughty Celebis?

That works for me, oh it seems I forgot to mention they are glitch clones,this trade still fine?
If it is i'm on GMT (UK) time, so its best to trade at the weekend, when does trading suit you?[/QUOTE]

Glitch clones are fine with me, no worries. We just happen to be in the same time zone :) I will be away all of this weekend, is the weekend after any use to you?

@Cazzab15; Does a Tenth Anniversary Bulbasaur sound good to ya?

Sounds very good if you ask me :D

He says that he'll be on around 7PM-8PM+ Friday. He's usually sat in the same room as me so you can send me a message if needed or just post here :). I gave him your Black FC (0218 0466 7484) so it should be all set up :D.

When is your partner going to be next online after this weekend?

could i get the meloetta?

i will give you:
- Articuno
- Zapdos
- Moltres
- Mewtwo
- Suicune
- Uxie
- Mesprit
- Azelf
- Heatran
- Cresselia
- Cobalion
- Terrakion
- Virizion
- Keldeo (with PKRS)
- Dusk Stone

Are any of these events, apart from the Keldeo?

Cool no problem :D... It seems that from a recent event I got a Keldeo from the mystery gift section but Meloetta I still need... I dunno if you sill have the Darkrai or Ash's Pikachu to trade :)

I'll be available today

Yeah, I still have the Darkrai and Ash's Pikachu, are you wanting to trade for these too?

Please advise when you are next able to trade following this weekend.

A general apology to everyone for not getting back to you more quickly. I had a killer migraine that lasted all of last weekend :( Then work decided to play up... I am very busy this weekend coming, so don't think I will be able to manage any trades this weekend but hopefully things will free up a bit afterwards.

That's alright, glad you're feeling better :).

He says he'll be on every night from 7PM-8PM if you're free any of those times, assuming you're talking about the week from 11th February :).

Ok then I'll be available in the night maybe from 7pm - 9pm) GMT-5... tomorrow I won't be so sure but monday and tuesday are my last holyday days so those day's I'll spend mostly at home I'll check the forums regulary to see if yo are online

That's alright, glad you're feeling better :).

He says he'll be on every night from 7PM-8PM if you're free any of those times, assuming you're talking about the week from 11th February :).

Hey, sorry that I have once again missed your boyfriend. My work is such a pain!!! Thankfully, I have the day off tomorrow so if your boyfriend is on at a similar time tomorrow, I should be able to catch him :)

Ok then I'll be available in the night maybe from 7pm - 9pm) GMT-5... tomorrow I won't be so sure but monday and tuesday are my last holyday days so those day's I'll spend mostly at home I'll check the forums regulary to see if yo are online

Do you have any availability either tomorrow or Saturday? No work tomorrow, so a good opportunity for me to trade.

Cazzab15 said:

All are Level 10 UT

View attachment 84309

Impish
Stats 40/27/29/23/25/27

View attachment 84309

Brave
Stats 40/29/27/25/26/24

View attachment 84309

Naughty
Stats 41/29/27/25/23/27

View attachment 84310

Bold
Stats 28/14/12/15/13/25

Interested?

If it is i'm on GMT (UK) time, so its best to trade at the weekend, when does trading suit you?

Glitch clones are fine with me, no worries. We just happen to be in the same time zone :) I will be away all of this weekend, is the weekend after any use to you?

I should be on tomorrow, so we can trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cazzab15 said:

All are Level 10 UT

View attachment 84309

Impish
Stats 40/27/29/23/25/27

View attachment 84309

Brave
Stats 40/29/27/25/26/24

View attachment 84309

Naughty
Stats 41/29/27/25/23/27

View attachment 84310

Bold
Stats 28/14/12/15/13/25

Interested?

I should be on tomorrow, so we can trade.

Can you please tell me when you are next able to trade? Work has been a killer but no work tomorrow and hopefully quiet weekend ahead. Will hopefully be able to catch you.
@kaibachaoschampion; @Andrechi;

Please get in touch to arrange a suitable trading time. If we can trade over the next few days before I have to go back to work, that would be fantastic!

@Cazzab15 Should hopefully be able to trade during weekend, I should be free most of it.

I can get you all of the evo stones on gen v if you still have any shiny left

Re: Offering Shinies

I'll take the sceptile. I'll throw up a Charmander, Gastly, Koffing, Lapras or a Snorlax breed to your liking with an evo stone. if none of these are to your liking let m know i have more to offer. pm me if interested.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom