• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

yes of course! just might be a bit of a toughy to get a time but i look forward to the trade!!

Time zone differences can be a bit of a nightmare :-/ Sorry I wasn't around as much as I had hoped this weekend, one thing kept coming up after another and then another!

What time zone are you in? I am only available until around 10.30pm my time Monday-Thursday (I'm in GMT+0) but I can be a bit more flexible on Friday and Saturday nights and of course the weekends in general.

uhm, i will have to hit you up on friday? is that okay?

Yes, Friday is fine with me. Can you please let me know when you expect to be online in your time zone?

yes of course! just might be a bit of a toughy to get a time but i look forward to the trade!!

Time zone differences can be a bit of a nightmare :-/ Sorry I wasn't around as much as I had hoped this weekend, one thing kept coming up after another and then another!

What time zone are you in? I am only available until around 10.30pm my time Monday-Thursday (I'm in GMT+0) but I can be a bit more flexible on Friday and Saturday nights and of course the weekends in general.

Yes, Friday is fine with me. Can you please let me know when you expect to be online in your time zone?
i'm GMT-7. uhm, around 7-8 in your time i will be online. then i'll send you a vm with my Fc.

i'm GMT-7. uhm, around 7-8 in your time i will be online. then i'll send you a vm with my Fc.

That sounds great to me :) I'll vm you with my fc when we catch each other online.

What events would you like to obtain, exactly? Just the ones not on your list, or...?

What events would you like to obtain, exactly? Just the ones not on your list, or...?

Yeah, make me an offer if anything not on my list. If it is an older event, there is a good chance I won't have it.

@Cazzab15; Hello!

I'm really interesting in the Shiny Houndoor and Heracross, are they still left? :)

Yeah, they are both still available :)

Can I offer you anything for one those Keldeos, I can get you some of the stones you need.

Can I offer you anything for one those Keldeos, I can get you some of the stones you need.

I do really need the stones...tell me how many and which stones you are willing to trade and I am sure we can come to a deal.

i just want any shinies if you have any left. i saw 460 pokemons in the unova national dex. if you can tell me what pokemons you need and i have them we can trade.

@Cazzab15;

I got a Moon Stone I can give you. Can I get the Gastly?

Sorry I am afraid the Gastly has already been requested by someone else :(

Can I have the nincada :)

Sure, you can :) Let me know when you can trade for the Gastly and Nincada please.

i just want any shinies if you have any left. i saw 460 pokemons in the unova national dex. if you can tell me what pokemons you need and i have them we can trade.

I am not doing too badly in the dex in all honesty. I only have something like 50 left to go and it is just finding the patience to level up really. If you have any stones you can trade, that would be preferable.

Do you still have Meloetta, Keldeo and singing pikachu or ash's pikachu? :) if so, what do you want for them? I have 1-3 of each stone!

@Cazzab15;

Oh. Okay. Then can I have the Totodile?

Yes you may :)

Great!! I can just give you any pokemon with the Moon Stone, right?

When are you available? I can trade right now, actually. Can I just register your Black FC in your signature?

Sorry I missed you. I am on egg shells at the moment because a friend of mine has been admitted to hospital and desperately waiting for news :( If you happen to come online shortly then we could trade but I could also leave at short notice if I get any news.

Do you still have Meloetta, Keldeo and singing pikachu or ash's pikachu? :) if so, what do you want for them? I have 1-3 of each stone!

Actually, I have all four left :) Which stones do you have that you are willing to trade?

@Cazzab15;

I got a Moon Stone I can give you. Can I get the Gastly?

Sorry I am afraid the Gastly has already been requested by someone else :(

Can I have the nincada :)

Sure, you can :) Let me know when you can trade for the Gastly and Nincada please.

I am not doing too badly in the dex in all honesty. I only have something like 50 left to go and it is just finding the patience to level up really. If you have any stones you can trade, that would be preferable.

how about tuesday? And can I have the butterfree, hitmontop, and golduck please ^^;

Hello, do you have any of the following left: Shiny Butterfly, Shiny Hitmontop, Keldeo, Cubchoo, Singing Pikachu, Movie Celebi, and DW Leafeon? I have the following number of stones available: 1xDusk Stone, 6xLeaf Stone, 3xMoon Stone, and 1xWater Stone (probably more this is just on one of my carts). I also have event pokemon I can send you a link to if you wish to look at those as well.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom