• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering-Shinies or Rares

garo2010

Reaction score
all i want are berries from Liechi on...i will trade and try to meet your want for a certain pokemon

as of a few days, i have Enigma and Rowap...i dont need those anymore

EDIT: This thread is closed because i have received all berries :D

Last edited:
i already have a Haban berry... i mean from 53-64...also, i have shiny staravias, vileplume, buizel, charmander, the eevees, so take ur pick

not at the moment...surprise me, but not with the enigma...i have that already... fc: 4554-3876-3482...urs?

you dont want the other two? just trade me two fodder pokemon, catch 2 bidoofs or something/trade something that you dont mind giving up

btw how many berries are you willing to trade an eevee for?

Last edited:
sorry...i lost my internet connection last night...yea, i want the other two and im willing to trade another shiny for 3 more...

hmm...you never came back...so that means i have a female shiny eevee with no commitment...

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom