• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering shinies^^

metalKS

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

since my last trade thread was an epic fail, I've decided to make up a new one, this time, it's a little bit more detailed so hopefully there will be at least 1 reply.

I'm offering shiny Pokemon which I've obtained via RNG abuse, if you would like to know more details, please don't hesitate and hit me with your questions.

Offering:

Lonely Rotom
Sassy Phione
Gentle Scyther
Sassy Gible
Naive Kabuto
Adamant Beldum
Relaxed Porygon
Naughty Relicanth
Quiet Eevee
Hasty Spiritomb
Timid Abra

If none of those Pokemon appeals to you, you can ask me to RNG one

As for my wants, I'm currently looking for Lugia, Ho-oh, I don't care which event(this includes HG/SS) they were obtained in, as long as they're legit and UT. I am also still looking for Saikyou Events, I currently in need for Saikyou Dragonite and Saikyou Electivire, I'm open for bargains for these two, so try to rip me off as much as you can if you have them.
If you don't have my main wants, don't worry, you can try to offer my something else. Random Events are always welcome, as long as they're legit and UT^^

Thanks for reading~

Last edited:
im interested in your beldum... can you give me the IV's please

Well, I have a lugia. Could you RNG a shiny gligar? If yes, my lugia is already yours.

Ok. Or you could answer here. It look like some people are with problems PMing me and I don't know why, but try it.

Here's my FC:

TSUKASA
1075 8811 5380

Last edited:
Ok. Or you could answer here. It look like some people are with problems PMing me and I don't know why, but try it.

Here's my FC:

TSUKASA
1075 8811 5380

Your shiny Gligar is ready
I'll just give you a VM to notify you,
my FC is 4383 - 1497 - 8660^^

ill trade u a UT legit shaymin from the oaks letter event for your porygon

I have a legit lugia from pokemon XD: gale of darkness. It is lvl 50 and UT. It's yours if you can RNG me a shiny lapras.

ill trade u a UT legit shaymin from the oaks letter event for your porygon

Thanks for the offer, but I've already got quite a few Shaymins, so thanks again but I'll have to decline..

I have a legit lugia from pokemon XD: gale of darkness. It is lvl 50 and UT. It's yours if you can RNG me a shiny lapras.

OK, I think I have a shiny Lapras somewhere in my box, we'll discuss this via VM

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom