• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering- shiny japanese beasts events

Hi I have a legit Shiny Giratina with a Bold nature. Interested in that for your event shiny Suicune?

Yea, it is. It was my friend's but she awesomely gave it to me as a gift lol. Got it at level 47 in platinum I believe.

I would like one of the beasts. I can offer a UT japanese PCP or a lvl 50 female Charizard or even a UT GAMESTP Jirachi

Ok, I can offer a Tru arceus, RNG bred shinies(up to 3),shiny starters, shiny salamence(credit to ryekew) shiny rotom(credit to ryekew). Just ask and I'll see if I have it and if I don't, I'll try to get it.

EDIT: I also have a legit UT shiny azelf(naive 28 IV in attack, 30 in speed)

pick any 3 things from my shop:) You and I always have good business.

EDITA: OR the shiny bird trio UT and from SS all modest nature I beleive and pretty good IVs I beleive.

pokemondorks- Im in the room. everyone else- hold on, ill get to u. EDIT- giratina- that azelf looks good. Which one do you want?

I can also offer an alamos darkrai, but its been touched. To sweeten it you can have two of the pokes I offer.

EDIT- 2 of each except 3 of entei! ok giratina, ill tell you when. Justyn- give me a minute. gaarasword- anything else, sorry im so hard to please, but i think these events are mega rare/awesome.

Last edited:
Hey there mamoswine, I'm interested in your beasts. Here's a list of what I can offer:
  • UT TRU Dragonite, Mild
  • UT Faraway Island Mew, Lonely
  • UT Gamestop Pichu, perfect Speed Jolly
  • Spring 2010 Pichu lvl. 30, Jolly
  • 10th Anniversary Lugia lvl. 70, Lonely
  • XD Gale of Darkness Lugia lvl. 51, Hasty
  • Ageto Celebi lvl. 11, Mild
  • UT Gamestop Jirachi, perfect Attack Quirky
  • UT Wishmaker Jirachi, Bold
  • UT Gamestop Deoxys, Quiet
  • UT Emerald Birth Island Deoxys, Sassy
  • UT Kyle Riolu, Serious
  • UT Poketopia Electivire, perfect Attack Adamant
  • UT Poketopia Magmortar, perfect Special Attack Modest
  • UT Sinjoh Ruins Dialga, Bold
  • UT Japanese Sinjoh Ruins Palkia, Jolly/Bashful/Lonely
  • UT TRU Regigigas, Lonely
  • UT Sinjoh Ruins Giratina, Relaxed/Impish/Quiet
  • UT Japanese Sinjoh Ruins Giratina, Bold(nicknamed)/Quiet
  • UT TRU Manaphy, Mild/Quirky
  • UT Pokemon Ranger Manaphy, Adamant/Careful
  • Pokemon Ranger Manaphy, Modest (no exp. gained, but Pokerus touched)
  • UT TRU Shaymin, Brave
  • TRU Shaymin, Modest (Aromatherapy replaced with Psychic)
  • UT Almia Darkrai, Modest
  • UT Alamos Darkrai, Bashful
  • UT Newmoon Island Darkrai, Quiet
  • UT TRU Arceus, Jolly

I also have a shiny Careful Totodile with egg moves Metal Claw, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Claw with perfect Defense, Special Defense, and Speed IVs :)
Oh, and a shiny Brave natured Cresselia, lvl. 51

Last edited:
Justyn- If you can clone them with me you can have them for free, as long as you dont open up another offering station with them in it within the next few days. Giratina- READY NOW GETTING IN ROOM! silver- are you interested in all 3?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom