• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering- shiny japanese beasts events

Oh are you having them traded back? Oh I thought they were for keeps, do they open an event in HG/SS? I don't remember, if that's why I do have a Jirachi Australia event, but if we are trading back then it probably won't matter if I offer a shiny either would it?
No, he's not making people trade them back. Justyn just helped him clone his beasts so there would be more to go around ;)

i can offer you goon's scizor from 13th movie,
a lv 50 poketopia electrive or magmortar,
a PCP lv30,
a japanese 10th annivesary mew lv 54,
a hacked lv100 shiny darkrai,
for a suicuine
(i can also clone it,but then i just offer you the scizor or the poketopia's)

I have a lonley shiny regigigas, naive giratina, mild ho-oh, hasty mew, and quirky regice, all UT and shiny. I will have to get them cloned
I would like one of each, in order,
suicune
raikou
entei

can't you clone yourself in your sig???
anyway, I'd like a raikou,
See my shop please!

I can offer four shinies for either a Suicune or Entei (if there's any left)? I don't know if they have good IV's(haven't checked) and seen as your beasts don't have perfect IV's and I'm offering 4 shinies for one beast, I don't see why that should matter. I am offering Shiny Eevee, Shiny Japanese Hariyama, Shiny Trapinch and Shiny Seviper. The Hariyama is from the GTS and the Trapinch and Seviper are from a friends Hoenn game.
Let me know whether you'd like to do this trade or if there's something else you might want that might I have (also I do have some other shinies) :)
Oh, and I also have a spare Gamestp Jirachi if you're interested in that aswell as any shinies offered above :)

EDIT: I have to go offline now, if you are interested in trading please save me either a Suicune or Entei (or VM me?) because I won't be able to get back online until tomorrow to check this thread. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hiya, do you happen to have these events already:

MICHINA Arceus
VGC 2010 Eevee
SMR2010 Jirachi
Celebi
Japanese PCP (very big possibility that you have one of these...)

Those are about the only events I have currently. :/ And the only good events to offer.

And I could trade multiple items. I'll just have to check if I have them...

Oh, and I have a Shiny legendary; Giratina Lv. 70

Last edited:
Umm if i can get someone to clone it, i can give you a lvl. 100 toys r us event Regigigas without the berry and some of it's pp raised, but all same moves. This guy and my lvl. 90 feraligator (lvl. 85-87 at the time) got me through red.

I'll trade ya 2 Shinies for each of those Dogs, so you'll be gettin' 6 shinies :7up:

I'll RNG you shinies from my shop with Egg Moves:

- Elekid with Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Cross Chop (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Chimchar with Flamethrower, ThunderPunch, and Dig (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Pichu with Volt Tackle, Iron Tale (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Turtwig with Energy Ball and Giga Drain (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Charmander with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Claw (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Gible with Tackle, Outrage, and Dragon Claw (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Pachirisu with Bide, Thunder, Thunderwave, and Iron Tale (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Vulpix with Energy Ball, Flare Blitz, and Flamethrower (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Gible with Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, and Stone Edge (can be Shiny if wanted)

NOTE: If you want, I can try to make the Gible happy on my Pearl and teach it Draco Meteor,
but it'll take awhile and it will cost a little bit more.

- Buizel with Ice Beam, Waterfall, and Surf (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Bagon with Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, and Dragon Pulse (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Piplup with Ice Beam, Brick Brake, and Surf (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Magby with Cross Chop,ThunderPunch, and FirePunch->(if lucky) (can by Shiny if wanted)
- Aipom with Focus Punch, and other moves (can be Shiny if wanted) COMING SOON!
- Pichu with ThunderPunch, Volt Tackle, Charge Beam, and Iron Tale (can be Shiny if wanted) COMING SOON!
- Tranpinch with Earthquake and Hyperbeam (can be Shiny if wanted)

OR

I can RNG you shiny Pokemon that aren't in my shop.

sorry i didnt make it on yesterday. OK
Redclaws- from what event?
Stillborn- I have a good rotom and a shiny manaphy, not really interested in the hadou mew
willow's- have the jirachi; read what silverAzelia said.
silver- I have all of those already.
pika pal- those natures are not very attractive
pikmin- i clone over GTS, not with an AR, so i cant clone things with those ribbons, and ill check your shop
pokemondorks- Already having Justyn do it, sorry.
blueberry- I can do amateur RNGing so those are not that amazing sounding, but maybe
lee-ann- Michina Arceus fo- sho!
smaug- yeah, i have that one, too
feraligator- heck yes!
gamecode- is that limited to only shiny breeding, or shiny catching as in legendaries?

EVERYONE- I cant trade with you until justyn comes back and clones them, and hes not on right now, so you may have to wait!

Last edited:
ill give u four things from my shop (limk in sig) for enti and raikou

Well I tried - i don't really care for shinies so they are the only ones I have and that's why I was offering them all for one beast :(
I do have that event Weavile from 08 aswell (I think that's what it is, I'm not great with events). I might throw that in aswell if you want it.

pikmin- what about the diglet and corsola?
Sqwat- are you able to change the nicknames of those Ev trained ones?

gamecode- is that limited to only shiny breeding, or shiny
Shiny breeding only.

Will just post the Pokemon (with Egg Moves) that I can breed to get Shiny from my shop again so you don't have to click through pages:

- Charmander with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Claw (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Pachirisu with Bide, Thunder, Thunderwave, and Iron Tale (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Vulpix with Energy Ball, Flare Blitz, and Flamethrower (can be Shiny if wanted)
- Gible with Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, and Stone Edge (can be Shiny if wanted)

NOTE: If you want, I can try to make the Gible happy on my Pearl and teach it Draco Meteor,

- Magby with Cross Chop,ThunderPunch, and FirePunch->(if lucky) (can by Shiny if wanted)
- Pichu with ThunderPunch, Volt Tackle, Charge Beam, and Iron Tale (can be Shiny if wanted) COMING SOON!

Shiny breeding only.

Will just post the Pokemon (with Egg Moves) that I can breed to get Shiny from my shop again so you don't have to click through pages:

how do you already have a black and white trainer card? it hasnt even been released XD

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom