• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Offering Shiny Lugia

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm offering a shiny Lv 45 Lugia, from pokémon soul silver.
Legit, uncloned and untouched. Not RNG'd, just soft resetted.

Looking for event pokémon - Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus; legit and uncloned only, please!

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
I have a Deoxys from Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs which I could trade to you for your Shiny Lugia. The Internet connection I normally use isn't compatible with DSs or 3DSs and the computer I have is a Windows 7 so the next time I will be able to trade online is on 23, 24 or 25 November or 7, 8 or 9 December when I go to a house with a Windows Vista computer and a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector for the weekend. I will using my Platinum version to trade with you and I will post my friend code at a closer time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll trade the Manaphy for the Deoxys..

Therefore, I'm still offering a shiny Lugia.
Looking for the other event pokémon, specially Celebi.

I like aesthetics
Reaction score
I have the Celebi given out at Gamestop last year, would you trade the Lugia for that?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yo Tabor, willing to trade that Celebi for anything else?

Reaction score
Yeah, it was an optimistic attempt anyway, and I'm sorry if it looked like I was trying to steal your thread.

Reaction score
No problem. I was just waiting to update the trade status after we had it done..

Reaction score
Got any other cool legendaries?

I have both Manaphy and Jirachi.

Reaction score
Nope.. a Lv 1 Giratina from Sinjoh Ruins, that's all.
And a shiny Mightyena, if you're into collecting them.

Reaction score
Oh, well, the Celebi trade didn't work out either. If anyone's interested, Lugia is still up for trade.