• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Shiny Lugia

EXGShadow

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm offering a shiny Lv 45 Lugia, from pokémon soul silver.
Legit, uncloned and untouched. Not RNG'd, just soft resetted.

Looking for event pokémon - Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus; legit and uncloned only, please!

I have a Deoxys from Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs which I could trade to you for your Shiny Lugia. The Internet connection I normally use isn't compatible with DSs or 3DSs and the computer I have is a Windows 7 so the next time I will be able to trade online is on 23, 24 or 25 November or 7, 8 or 9 December when I go to a house with a Windows Vista computer and a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector for the weekend. I will using my Platinum version to trade with you and I will post my friend code at a closer time.

Last edited:
I'll trade the Manaphy for the Deoxys..

Therefore, I'm still offering a shiny Lugia.
Looking for the other event pokémon, specially Celebi.

I have the Celebi given out at Gamestop last year, would you trade the Lugia for that?

Last edited:
Yeah, it was an optimistic attempt anyway, and I'm sorry if it looked like I was trying to steal your thread.

No problem. I was just waiting to update the trade status after we had it done..

Nope.. a Lv 1 Giratina from Sinjoh Ruins, that's all.
And a shiny Mightyena, if you're into collecting them.

Oh, well, the Celebi trade didn't work out either. If anyone's interested, Lugia is still up for trade.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom