• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Shiny Starmie

mikeyman714

Reaction score
Hello, i am offering:
121.png

121.png

Nickname: STARMIE
Lv: 55
OT: Bee
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Natural Cure
Somewhat of a clown
Happily eats anything

Hp: 141
Atk: 94
Def: 103
Sp Atk: 118
Sp. Def: 110
Speed: 145

Moveset:
Power Gem, Hydro Pump, Gyro Ball, Surf

No Poffins Fed, No Ribbons

Starmie is an RNG hatch that i trained up to lv 55 as a staryu, so it could learn all its current moves. Thier is no EV train whatsoever on it.

As for what i want, shiny legendaries, a VGC Milotic, an Edge Of The Night Sky Jirachi, etc.

Last edited:
Ehh
We will see, im gunna wait for other offers before i decide.
Is the cresselia a hack?

How about a shiny Charizard or Rayquaza (The Rayquaza will be hacked.)

I can clone myself
and no
never for free

Okay. I have 3 Master Balls I don't need. If you can just let me do it, all three are yours. If you already have Master Balls, then I don't know what else I can offer.

Well considering i have an AR i could have 999 masterballs like that
lol
Nty
But, if you have a legendary or event ill clone Starmie, you clone whatever it is and then we can trade.

Well considering i have an AR i could have 999 masterballs like that
lol
Nty
But, if you have a legendary or event ill clone Starmie, you clone whatever it is and then we can trade.

Well I'm screwed because all I have are the Sinnoh legends, that shiny Rayquaza and 2 Arceus which are clearly hacked. I'm about to get a Jirachi but it's also hacked and I'm pretty sure you already have one.

Hey, if you want i will give you a clone of Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Deoxys (just random legendaries, i have them all) for free. Ho-Oh is a hack though. You can have them for free unless do you have power items or rare berries?

Hey, if you want i will give you a clone of Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Deoxys (just random legendaries, i have them all) for free. Ho-Oh is a hack though. You can have them for free unless do you have power items or rare berries?

Thank you so much. I'll see what I have.

Hey mikey, my shiny deoxys and/or rayquaza cloned and returned with you keeping a clone in exchange for the starmie

Nevermind for me, I don't want the Starmie anymore, even though it's still appealing.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom