• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Starters & Shinys!

I have a shiny poliwag, or ponyta I can offer you, any of those interest you for the shiny dratini OR Milotic ? (depending on level)

Thanks

Im currently organizing a trade for the Milotic, but dratini is still avalible. its level 1 UT.

i'll offer you the three legendary birds Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres (either level 50 or 60 it can be your choice) for your dratini

the legendary birds aren't shiny though sorry :(

how about the three legendary pokemon of the lake: Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf??. or i could offer you Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. i can also offer you cresselia and either a male or female heatran (you can decide which gender you would prefer)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom