• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

offering Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu, through Wednesday 08/13

AzraelCat

Reaction score
Hello, all

I am taking a few days off from work, and want to offer some exciting event pokemon to the community. This offer will only run through Wednesday, 08/11/2014.

I have a Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu for trade. These are cloned pokemon. If you want either one, or both, just leave your FC and in-game name. You can trade me whatever you feel is appropriate. If you want a pikachu, please let me know which one, by its held item. They are Air Balloon, Comet Shard, Sea Incense, and Silk Scarf. It is easier for me to organize them that way. If you do not list the item, I will trade you a random one.

I can now offer flying pikachu and birthday eevee.

Once you see me online, please initiate the trade.

My in-game name is Charlie and my FC is 4012 5549 1408

Last edited:
Hey I would like the Tanabata Jirachi and The surf Pikachu with the Comet Shard. My FC and IGN are in the sig.

Hello, all

I am taking a few days off from work, and want to offer some exciting event pokemon to the community. This offer will only run through Wednesday, 08/11/2014.

I have a Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu for trade. These are cloned pokemon. If you want either one, or both, just leave your FC and in-game name. You can trade me whatever you feel is appropriate. If you want a pikachu, please let me know which one, by its held item. They are Air Balloon, Comet Shard, Sea Incense, and Silk Scarf. It is easier for me to organize them that way. If you do not list the item, I will trade you a random one.

May I have a Jirachi? My IGN is Stevie, and my FC is in my Sig.

Hello, all

Sure thing. I have you added.

Hello, all

Sure thing. I have you added.

What would you like in return?

I'd like a Jirachi if possible. My Friend Code in in my signature, IGN is Scott.

Could I get the tanabata jirachi and surfing Pikachu with the air balloon? My FC is in my sig and my IGN is Serena. I have a Ralts with 5 IVs and Gible with 5 IVs I could trade?

CakeFairyForever, Pravinrasu, MachDragonX, I have you all added. Just initiate the trade when you see me online.

Could I get the tanabata jirachi and surfing Pikachu with the air balloon? My FC is in my sig and my IGN is Serena. I have a Ralts with 5 IVs and Gible with 5 IVs I could trade?

I have you added, and those pokemon will be fine to trade. Just initiate the trade when you see me online.

Why not. Could I get a Tanabata Jirachi and a Surfing Pikachu (Air Balloon) please?

FC and IGN are in signature, give me ~15 minutes to get to my 3DS and add you.

I've got a few things I could give you in return - are you in need of any berries?

Why not. Could I get a Tanabata Jirachi and a Surfing Pikachu (Air Balloon) please?

FC and IGN are in signature, give me ~15 minutes to get to my 3DS and add you.

I've got a few things I could give you in return - are you in need of any berries?

Anything you think is appropriate is a good trade to me. I will get you added in a few minutes.

Thank you so much! I needed Jirachi cause it was 710th Pokemon I needed to complete the pokedex! Have a great day

I have you added but Im not seeing you anywhere?

Edit: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom