• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

offering Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu, through Wednesday 08/13

Ehhhh, I don't see why not. May I have a Jirachi? My FC and IGN are both in my signature.

Can I have a Jirachi and a surfing Pikachu with an air balloon please? My FC and IGN are in my signature.
Thanks!

Ok, I have added everyone's FC up to this point. Metabee and PinkiePieFox, you have not added my FC yet. Please initiate a trade, when you see me online.

Also, do not forget to download the new Mystery Gift, beginning today!

May I have Tabanata Jirachi, Comet Shard Surf chu and birthday pikachu please? My Fc's 1220-8015-8869 IGN Venn Lester. Thank you very much!

May I have Tabanata Jirachi, Comet Shard Surf chu and birthday pikachu please? My Fc's 1220-8015-8869 IGN Venn Lester. Thank you very much!

I have you added. I do not have the birthday pikachu, but I do have a birthday eevee, if you would like that. Just let me know.

I have you added. I do not have the birthday pikachu, but I do have a birthday eevee, if you would like that. Just let me know.

Oops. It's the Eevee that I meant. Sorry, I typed Pikachu by mistake.

EDIT: Thank you very much @AzraelCat; for the mons!

Last edited:
Ok, it's time for me to turn my thoughts and actions back towards work. Thank you all for trading with me. If you had requested a pokemon, but did not find me online, just keep an eye out for me. My schedule will be very full, but I will try to find time to get online, from time to time. I am glad to have made some new friends, and I will see you all again with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

I am no longer taking requests, and this thread may be closed.

Three Cheers for @AzraelCat;

2186304-131630391747_vg20948_second_scruf.jpg

No, but seriously, this was the coolest giveaway. Thanks again!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom