• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~*~*~OFFERING~*~*~Tons of Event Pokemon!

Jnamolb, I have all of those already. Please, for future reference, check what I have in my "Have" section to see if I have it before making an offer.

Thanks. :)

Interested in that PALCITY Mew.
I can offer Suicune and Raikou 10 ANIV, UT.
And a Latios lvl 100, Legit, and also has 8 ribbons if it interests you.

Thanks.

hi im interested in your wish event absol and would like to offer either my wish farfetch'd UT or my wish kangaskhan UT..

XD Lugia for TRU Regigigas and TRU Manaphy? Otherwise, the ranger Manaphy instead of the TRU one. I can add a masterball if you want.

Kanto--I just got a Michina Arceus last night--sorry! I should update the list asap.

Fern: is the XD Lugia caught in a Pokeball, or Masterball. Also, what are its movesets, level, and what experience does it have (if any)?

Kanto--I just got a Michina Arceus last night--sorry! I should update the list asap.

Fern: is the XD Lugia caught in a Pokeball, or Masterball. Also, what are its movesets, level, and what experience does it have (if any)?
It's caught in a Masterball, it's level 50, and it has the moves Psycho Boost, Recover, Earthquake, and Hydro Pump. I think it's UT, though I'm not absolutely sure.

Fern, I would be interested in it, but only if it has no exp on it :) Let me know.

Pokemon Movie 10th (10TH) Deoxys UT

Sinjoh Ruins Modest Giratina for this?

Geodude... I am about to get my Shinjoh Ruins Giratina soon in my SoulSilver game... sorry :(

Could I have
pokemon ranch mew
and crown raikou

I have
flower paridise shaymin UT
VGC10 eevee UT
pikachu colored pichu Lv.37
shinjo ruins palkia giritena and dialga UT
10 aniversery celebi UT
gamestop deoxys (ever so slightly used not even a level higher)
Pokemon ranger manphy
gamestop pichu (evolved into raichu lv.76)

I'll give you like 5 of them

Sorry man :( I only collect events, and I already have all 493 pokemon in my other game. I'm sure you'll be able to get those two, just keep on a look out. They are around a lot in this forum nowadays ^_^

What palcity mews you have? And im interested in your NZ Jirachi.
I have, Negaiboshi Jirachi and NoK mew.

Sirphish, I have the Fukuoka PalCity Mew. I would love your Negaiboshi Jirachi and NoK Mew if they are untouched and untrained. Which two of mine would you like in return? Also, do you have any more that I don't have?

I may have interest in your palcity mew. Other then that NZ Jirachi and Pokepark Celebi have my eye. I'll get back to you tomarrow. I dont think I have much else you dont. But im after alot of what you are. So I'll let you know when I get my hands on other events.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom