• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering - TRU Arceus PICK UP NOW!

Giving out TRU Arceus~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offering - TRU Arceus PICK UP YOUR PKMN NOW!

Thank you Ekard.
I appreciate the 2 Arceus.
(1 for me, 1 for my brother)
My brother also says thanks.

If I could give good feedback, I would :)

Re: Offering - TRU Arceus PICK UP YOUR PKMN NOW!

Thank you! Sorry Xeno, I forgot you wanted two at first. Haha.

My Fc is 3309 1001 6934
We atempted to trade remember.......

Hey, Shad, if you read this, I use this code again? I didn't see you there. I'll be there now though.

Would have appreciated being told your Darkrai was Hacked Shad. But at least you added an Enigma Berry, even if it is hacked too.

Last edited:
Re: Offering - TRU Arceus

ok i am online now would you mind to trade now?
Ekard are you here ? i just entered the forum

Last edited:

Want a legit Mewtwo? My friend code is in my signature. I'm also up for a No rules Double lv. 50 all battle pm me and remain active if you will battle. Could it be Sassy?

Yeah, I'll try to get some at some point. I'll let you know if I can get ya some.

you missed that i gave you a masterball as well... ps do you have 1 that i can give my friend... i mentioned this a while ago, and you replied that it was on low standby, but i see that you gave others 2 for brothers and such... if you cant its nothing... just wondering... thanks

Hello Ekard;
Just wondering if you got my pm and still have an Arceus for me.
If you still do I'm in the lobby now.

Danthi

Sorry guys, I'm running low on Arceus. Not taking Request at this time. Trying to get out the ones I have for now. If your name is not on the list, and you would like one, I'll add you.

@Danthi: Hey, sorry about making you wait, I only had the Arceus' that I was trading away. I didn't anticipate one deleting itself. Odd that it did that... At least you got to keep your Pikachu too.

so you mean that you dont have one arceus for trade right now? ok but can you added me in the list.

@Danthi: Hey, sorry about making you wait, I only had the Arceus' that I was trading away. I didn't anticipate one deleting itself. Odd that it did that... At least you got to keep your Pikachu too.

Ya that was really weird, but I was able to still get an Arceus so it's all good(except that you had lost an Arceus). Thanks again :

Last edited:

ekard do you have an arceus i have a lvl 100 deoxys

sorry for the no show friend code is 3609 8211 7053 will trade hacked shaymin Lv28 munchlax Lv1 or milotic Lv3 p.s. milotic has a stupid mame sorry

Please and thank you!

Firstly, Im from FL & my FC is 5199 0075 1932. If at all possible, I'd like any shiny you can give. If not, then Modest nature. If not that, then any will do. I'd like to offer something to you in return. I've got a couple shiny legendaries and things like that. I've also got babies of all kinds, some even shiny. So basically just name your price.

Many thanks
AJH

I don't think I'll be able to get one from TRU. I'd really appreciate it if we could trade.

Name:Niki
FC:1118 9148 0157

Any Nature.

I never seem to be online when you are xD There's still a bunch of ?'s by my name on your list so I quoted this in case you still need my FC...and you still haven't chosen the Pokes from the list I PM'd you for offer.

Hey whats up? i live in colombia :S I would like an arceus as it is impossible to get one here... i would like an adamant one :) thanks a lot!!!!
oh and i would like to know when you are connecting for the trade... THX!
Martin - 0818 3681 1637

I just wanted to let you know how inspiring this is, Ekard. If only I had thought of this...but then again, with all that's going on here, perhaps it's for the best. :-D That is a most time-consuming project. I hope you are successful in filling all your requests.

My family all got theirs yesterday. You should've seen the big smile on my daughter's face. So, no request here - just a show of support.

So this past day was hard. The people at the TRU event were being silly and didn't set up the DS (lost it) until later, and then I had to go, so I was only able to get about four Arceus. Still no Adamant SSJ. Sorry. I'll get to that though. For now, I will not be taking new request until the event is over, at which point I will list the number I have and give them out accordingly.... Sorry about that, just don't have the time like I did before.

Thank you for all who have helped keep this place alive, and for all of you who have put up with my onandoff ness. And thank you to all of you who have expressed their support. I really appreciate your good sentiments!

I will update this with a list of what I have, probably tomorrow. As it is the last day I will be attending the Event. Thanks, and again, sorry!

You have been very generous to many people and I hope I can do something in return. I don't feel that my Infernape was enough. I am enjoying the arceus and would like to thank you one last time.

Thank you hytarin, I really appreciate it! And no worries, I'm glad you are enjoying. ^_^

So today was my last day. I got a few Arceus left. At this time, I am still not taking new request, first I am going to redo the current list, and then open for request. If you are not on the new list, sorry, request again, and you'll be added. I haven't seen a few people post or ask about the Arceus so I'm not sure if they are around anymore, so I am dropping them. Anyway. ... //Redoes list

Opening Request now.

Also. Wow.
If you Search 'TRU Arceus' on Google, my thread is the fourth result.

Good job Bulbagarden.

Last edited:
Plz if u can don't forget about me... im from colombia again.. and here is impossible to get an arceus... i really dont mind if u aint got adamant nature... anyways it would be great :) thanks man i would really appreciate if u get one for me, if not its ok. ANYWAY Your doing a great job!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom