• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Unova Shinies

lkpkyea

Bum Hero
Reaction score
Offering:elgyem/archen/tympole/deerling/Escavalier/Garbodor/Klink/Cubchoo/Woobat/Mienfoo/Accelgor/Joltik All shiny

LF:Axew/litwick/tynamo/Frillish/Foongus/Vanilite/Ducklett/Solosis/Gothita/Minccino/Tirtougua/Crustle/Darmantian/Krokorok/Lilligant/Whirlipede/Swadloon/Zebristrika/Pidove/Musharana/Liepard/Herdier/Watchdog/Oshawott/Snivy All Shiny

These are the ones i need and since i wasn't really getting business hopefully this does

Last edited:
Re: Offering Shinies

unfortunately not. good luck! feel free to check my list tho :)

What level is the shiny charmander, and is it nicknamed?

Great, I have a shiny spoink I could trade for the charmander! It's on my SoulSilver if you want to trade there, or I can move it to White.

Great, I have a shiny spoink I could trade for the charmander! It's on my SoulSilver if you want to trade there, or I can move it to White.

Can you move it to white since i have all my shines there

I'll trade my shiny Crobat for your shiny Swablu if you're interested. Tomorrow I might be able to trade the toys r us Zoroark and I'll trade it for your shint Growlith, but if not just Swablue.

Ok, I transferred it. Can you trade now?

I'll trade my shiny Crobat for your shiny Swablu if you're interested. Tomorrow I might be able to trade the toys r us Zoroark and I'll trade it for your shint Growlith, but if not just Swablue.

@Kestrel Ill be on for a hour or two so i can trade now
@Articuno I don't need crobat it's not in my wants but i do want that tru Zoroark

Sorry, I had to go yesterday. I can probably trade later on today, and I claimed a number in your giveaway. So maybe we should just wait until the giveaway is over and do both trades then?

Sorry, I had to go yesterday. I can probably trade later on today, and I claimed a number in your giveaway. So maybe we should just wait until the giveaway is over and do both trades then?

Sure we'll trade after the giveaway Please let other people know so it could finsh faster

sure i don't see whats funny (can you tell me the joke)
And i found pink shellos so i can trade you that

Yeah, just didn't think anyone on here had any of the other gen 5 shiny starters. :D Alright want to try to trade now?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom