• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering up some events

Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu

In love w/ Altair & Ezio
Reaction score
So I have an extra copy of a few events that I'd like to trade away. I'll take shinies or other events for them (but none of the Brant Park, Gotta Catch 'em All, Wish, etc. If there's no real way of telling it's an event, I don't want it. Unless it's the few Legend events that you can catch yourself. I'll take those). Or, I'll even take items. But they have to be awesome items like rare candy or evolution stones (no heart scales please!).

Here's what I'm offering:

Shiny Faraway Island Mew [Reserved for jokool]
A PalCity Mew (if you want to know which city, just ask) [Reserved for Cazzab15]
Goon's Scizor [Reserved for Radiuh]

I also have a lvl 70 shiny Metagross [Reserved for jokool]

They're all legit to the best of my knowledge!

FC: 5157 7459 6667

Last edited:
Can I trade the Pikachu for a few rare candies or an Up-Grade? not sure I have any rare candies in my Black version, I'd have to check my White.

Last edited:
So I have an extra copy of a few events that I'd like to trade away. I'll take shinies or other events for them (but none of the Brant Park, Gotta Catch 'em All, Wish, etc. If there's no real way of telling it's an event, I don't want it. Unless it's the few Legend events that you can catch yourself. I'll take those). Or, I'll even take items. But they have to be awesome items like rare candy or evolution stones (no heart scales please!).

Juanita's Golurk
Carlita's Hydregion
Shiny Faraway Island Mew
A PalCity Mew (if you want to know which city, just ask)
Goon's Scizor
Character Fair Shaymin (Korean)
Character Fair Pikachu (Korean)

I also have a lvl 70 shiny Metagross

Which Evo stone would you be looking for for the Shaymin? Are these all legit?

Juanita's Golurk
Carlita's Hydregion
Shiny Faraway Island Mew
Goon's Scizor
Character Fair Shaymin (Korean)
Character Fair Pikachu (Korean)

Which Evo stone would you be looking for for the Shaymin? Are these all legit?

Apparently you missed the part where I said 'They're all legit to the best of my knowledge!'. -_-

That in mind, any of them will do.

Can I trade the Pikachu for a few rare candies or an Up-Grade? not sure I have any rare candies in my Black version, I'd have to check my White.
Rare candies would be preferred. ^^

Sorry man, missed that. I can do an evo stone for the Shaymin in about an hour if you're going to be online?

In fact, could I also reserve the Hydreigon, as I'm certain I have at least a couple of stones?

Sorry man, missed that. I can do an evo stone for the Shaymin in about an hour if you're going to be online?

In fact, could I also reserve the Hydreigon, as I'm certain I have at least a couple of stones?

No problem. Maybe I ought to make it stand out more. :p I should be on.

Sure thing. :)

Hey I'm back, need to catch a couple of patrats for you, but will be ready in 10-15 minutes. That work for you?

Sorry about that, was expecting you to reply here. Now can't find where you messaged me... still getting used to these forums!

I'm in wifi room now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! My FC in white is 0862 8244 9587 (I'm going to try to find a second one for you, I only have one!). Just shoot me a vm, I'll be checking online regularly.

Would you consider an Extreme Speed Pikachu for the PalCity Mew? Or would you prefer rare candies and evo stones?

Also, out of curiosity, which city is it? :)

Shiny Faraway Island Mew
Goon's Scizor
Character Fair Pikachu (Korean) [reserved for Tardis]

I'll give you my 4 rare candies for the scizor :)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Okay! What is the nature of the shiny Metagross?

Also for the shiny Mew, are you looking for shiny Pokemon in return for it, or are you okay with Rare Candies and Evolution Stones?

Would you consider an Extreme Speed Pikachu for the PalCity Mew? Or would you prefer rare candies and evo stones?

Also, out of curiosity, which city is it? :)

I believe that I actually need one of those Pika... I'll take it. It's the Makuhari city.

I'll give you my 4 rare candies for the scizor :)

Deal!

Sorry. I meant to get back to you earlier D:

It's serious. As far as the Mew goes, mind listing which shinies you have?

That's okay.

Okay! What do you want for Metagross?

And as for my shiny Pokemon, I have: Espeon (Lv. 65), Scizor (Lv. 32), Chandelure (Lv.69), Ninetails (Lv. 98), Kingdra (Lv. 41), Roserade (Lv. 16), Infernape (Lv. 100), Venusaur (Lv. 100), and I have others if these don't interest you.

Sorry. I meant to get back to you earlier D:

It's serious. As far as the Mew goes, mind listing which shinies you have?

That's okay.

Okay! What do you want for Metagross?

And as for my shiny Pokemon, I have: Espeon (Lv. 65), Scizor (Lv. 32), Chandelure (Lv.69), Ninetails (Lv. 98), Kingdra (Lv. 41), Roserade (Lv. 16), Infernape (Lv. 100), Venusaur (Lv. 100), and I have others if these don't interest you.
I'll take a shiny for the Metagross if that's okay. I'm interested in the Kingdra, but do you have others to offer? I have the rest of what you listed xD lol

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom