• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: UT babies

Johan-Tiberius

Johan-Tiberius
Reaction score
Okay so i have like 4 and a half boxes of ut pokes im never gonna use, so might as well offer them, right?
I'm not looking of anything in particular, but what i want are egg moved male pokemon (phanphy with ice shard more specifically, rare candies, and other iv'd pokes i dont have
What I Have
Totodile
with aqua jet-
Adamant x3
Jolly x1
with dragon Dance
Jollyx3
Adamantx1
w/o egg moves
Adamantx3

Beldum
Adamantx3
Relaxedx1
Impishx1
Seriousx1

Togepi
Quietx2
Timidx1
Calmx1
Sassyx1
Docilex1
Quirkyx1

Scyther
Adamantx2
naughtyx1

Eevee
Adamantx2
Jollyx1
Bravex2
Boldx1
Hastyx1
Carefulx1
Sassyx1
Gentlex1
Lax X1

Baltoy
with Ice beam
Impishx2
sassyx1

without egg moves
Boldx1
Timidx1
Carefulx1
Modestx1
Relaxedx1
Bashfulx1
Seriousx1

Feebas
Boldx1
sassyx1
Carefulx2
Modestx1

Chansey
Sassyx3

Piplup
Adamantx1

Mantine
Sassyx2
Timidx1
Mildx1

Porygon
Modestx2 (one is lv 16 because of daycare)

Bagon
With Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance
Adamanx1
Jollyx1
Bashfulx1

Shroomish
Jollyx10
Carefulx2
Rashx1

Seviper
Modestx6 (one is lv 29 due to daycare)
Adamantx2
Timidx1
Impishx1
Quietx3
Gentlex1
Naivex1
Gentlex1
Sassyx1
Seriousx1
Rashx1
Naughtyx1

Pineco
Impishx1
Carefulx1
Sassyx1

Shellder
Sassyx1
Boldx1
Lax X5

Buizel
Jollyx1
Timidx1
Carefulx1

Rattata
with me first, counter, reversal, and flame wheel
Bashfulx2
Boldx1
Naughtyx1
Hastyx1

Re: UT babies

Can I get the Jolly and Adamant Bagons?
Offer:
I have RNGed shinies that are flawless I think.

Hi.I can breed a Phanpy with Ice Shard. Can I get a Naughty Seviper?

I'll take anything for this little item right here:
PHANPHY the Phanphy
Male

OT: Lauren
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pick Up
IVs: 27/31/31/28/31/31
Level: 1 (UT)
Moves: Body Slam, Counter, Ice Shard, Fissure

*Credit to Shiny pachirisu of smogon..

Baltoy sassy
Mantine Timid
Shroomish Jolly
SeviperAdamant
Pineco Impish
Shellder Lax

offers magikarpx6 ..each one holding rare candy..

Can i have any Beldum, Feebas, Shroomish, Seviper and Buizel please? Don't really care about nature i guess..

yeah sure

that will be fine

are you offering anything?

Can i offer you a good tm to hold with the pokemon. I have for example Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Dig, Overheat, Dragon Pulse, Drain Punch, Dark Pulse, Shadow Claw, Flash Cannon, Dream Eater..

Can i offer you a good tm to hold with the pokemon. I have for example Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Dig, Overheat, Dragon Pulse, Drain Punch, Dark Pulse, Shadow Claw, Flash Cannon, Dream Eater..

nah i have those, do you have any egg moved or iv bred pokes?

Sorry no egg moved, and ehm this may sound kind of stupid but what are IV'd pokemon? google did'nt really help xD

lol its ok just pokes that were bred to have good individual valuse im not gonna explain what those are though cuz im lazy but its okay just bring fodder

lol its ok just pokes that were bred to have good individual valuse im not gonna explain what those are though cuz im lazy but its okay just bring fodder

Wow really? That's great man:) IOU, just let me know if you need anything in the future! :). able to trade soon then?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom