• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: UT Pokemon w/ Hidden Ability & Egg Moves, Various Items & Stones

archer

Reaction score
Everything must go!

All available Pokemon are UT, Female, and have their Hidden Ability and an Egg Move.

Vulpix, Drought Ability, Egg Move Hypnosis:
Natures: Lax, Hasty, Adamant, Impish (x2), Brave, Hardy, Mild, Careful, Naive, Sassy

Houndour, Unnerve Ability, Egg Move Spite:
Natures: Jolly, Quiet, Hasty, Mild, Careful, Lax, Modest, Lonely, Timid, Docile, Gentle (x2)

Taillow, Scrappy Ability, Egg Moves Brave Bird & Supersonic:
Natures: Jolly, Brave

Poochyena, Rattled Ability, Egg Moves Thunder Fang, Ice Fang (also has Crunch!):
Natures: Modest, Gentle, Calm, Careful

Eevee, Anticipation Ability, Egg Move Curse:
Nature: Naughty

Eevee, Anticipation Ability, Egg Move Fake Tears:
Natures: Calm, Rash

Hold Items:
Adamant Orb, Destiny Knot, Everstone, Eviolite, Experience Share, Griseous Orb, Hard Stone, Lucky Egg, Lustrous Orb, Macho Brace, Quick Claw, Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Scope Lens, Soothe Bell

Evolutionary Stones:
Dawn Stone, Fire Stone, Moon Stone (x2), Prism Scale, Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Thunderstone (x2), Water Stone

What I'm Looking For: First and foremost I'm looking for BrightPowder and PP Items. I'm looking to unload all of these pokes though so feel free to make any offer. I'm also at some point going to need someone to hold on to six pokemon for me while I start a new game and then send them back to me once I get to the point where I can trade. Someone (trustworthy) who is able to do that definitely gets anything they want. PMs are definitely welcome! Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll happily do the Vulpix and Poochyena for the PP Max and BrightPowder. I can trade in about 5, friend code?

Could I get Ice Fang Poochyena and Brave Bird Taillow holding the EXP. Share and Dawn Stone? I can offer all grass and water starters, Torchic, and Charmander. I also have Snorunts and Huntail/Gorebyss.

@mwto: Thanks for the trade!

@PlatinumMew: I don't really need the starters since I'm restarting my game soon. I'm sure I will start giving these away eventually but I'd like to see if I can get some items back before I start doing that. Sorry.

Hmm... I have DeepSeaTooth, Everstone, Steel Gem, Grass Gem, Flying Gem, and any item you can get from that guy by the Ultimate Move Tutor's house.

Yeah not anything I need unfortunately. How about this, I'll give you the pokemon for free but not the items. Does that work for you?

Edit: You know what forget that you can have the items too it's no big deal.

Last edited:
Eevee for a PP Max. Calm w/ Fake Tears okay?

Last edited:
May I have the remaining Poochyena, Taillow and a Water Stone? I can give you a PP Up per pokemon.

Edit: @majentafer, thanks for the trade.

Edit: @ScottyNapalmn, thanks for the trade.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom