• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

offering victini and arceus

Fairy Type Arceus

Reaction score
I'm offering a victini and an arecus They look legit to me but as with anything I'm not 100% certain because I didn't catch them myself (just a disclaimer) I'm looking for a shaymin and a meloetta (the ones I have I discovered were hacked)

if you interested and want to know more about the arceus and victini pm vm or quote me so I get the notification

kaly5678

Reaction score
Do you know what event the Victini is from?
I'm offering a victini and an arecus They look legit to me but as with anything I'm not 100% certain because I didn't catch them myself (just a disclaimer) I'm looking for a shaymin and a meloetta (the ones I have I discovered were hacked)

if you interested and want to know more about the arceus and victini pm vm or quote me so I get the notification

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Reaction score

I have both Shaymin and Meloetta. May I have information on Arceus and Victini, like which event they came from, nature, etc.