• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

OFFERING: WIN2011 Celebi and SMR2010 Jirachi

TerraTF

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
Hello members of Bulbagarden GTC. I am here asking for a couple of rare Pokemon in return for a few more rare Pokemon.

I am offering:

Lv. 50 WIN2011 Celebi - Slightly trained, unknown EVs. Modest Nature. 31 SpD IVs

Lv. 5 SMR2010 Jirachi - Slightly trained, unknown EVs. Timid Nature. 31 SpD IVs

In return for:

Shaymin - Natures and IVs not important. Preferably untrained. Must be legit.

Darkrai - Natures and IVs not important. Preferably untrained. Must be legit.

Meloetta - Natures and IVs not important. Preferably untrained. Must be legit.

Keldeo - Natures and IVs not important. Preferably untrained. Must be legit.

If a trade is accepted and the wanted Pokemon is found to be illegitimate the user who I traded with will be reported. Please post here whether you have the Pokemon. No trades will be made over PM or VM. If I feel the trade is equal I will then PM the person who made the offer with my FC and my availability. If I do not receive a reply within 24 hours the Pokemon will go back on the market, no questions asked.

UnseeingRaccoon

Trying to get back into pokemon
Reaction score
I don't have anything on your wanted list. However if you would like a shiny sum2013 Gentle Giratina, a shiny Bashful Poliwhirl, and a shiny Timid Jumpluff all for that Jirachi, I would give them to you. I realize none are on your wanted list but if you don't get the offers you want you can contact me about it at your leisure.