• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there y'all, got some more pics. Went to Sail 2010 last weekend. It was awesome. :D
29z7y80.jpg

Me eating pizza. It was delicious.

35nbw55.jpg

Me and my lil''bro.

Hey there y'all, got some more pics. Went to Sail 2010 last weekend. It was awesome. :D
29z7y80.jpg

Me eating pizza. It was delicious.

35nbw55.jpg

Me and my lil''bro.

You remind me of Cole/Dylan Sprouse for some reason.

esrver, you and your brother look so happy.

thanks for sharing. it makes me emotional to see people like him having a great time.

Esrver, that looks like it was alot of fun! c: I've never been on a boat, despite the fact I live on the lake. xD

I got a hair cut~
(Actually, my friend cut my hair and it was uneven. So I had my mom fix it for me. Big mistake, since she cut off alot more than I wanted her to. >n>)

august102.jpg

AND FUNNY FACE. Ish.

august103.jpg

38914_453072444539_661329539_6152765_8236578_n.jpg

Me in the pink sunglasses. Newport Folk Festival ftw.

Annnnddd, got my hair straightened...

Photo5.jpg

I'm a noob, but whatever. :-/

p7Jfi.jpg

*2 months ago

Last edited:
lol thanks :blush:

I think I look younger than my age (19). D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom