• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
brush your teeth and retake lol =)

I fixed it! I'm gonna upload the new pic! I had eaten Taco bell, and I didn't realize it at the time. XD

Thanks, SY.

Editedme.jpg

Last edited:
good to finally see your faces, buddies! :XD:

here's mine...

n1090887412_361099_7032234.jpg
:D Mike! I finally know what you look like. I thought you'd look more like a Futachimaru though. I'm kidding. Awesome picture is awesome.

@IW: You look younger than 13! :)
@TheKillerMareep: I cant see yo' pic.

:D Mike! I finally know what you look like. I thought you'd look more like a Futachimaru though. I'm kidding. Awesome picture is awesome.

@IW: You look younger than 13! :)
@TheKillerMareep: I cant see yo' pic.

haha. thanks!

still, I think you should put up a pic of you not covering your face. haha. :lol:

haha. thanks!

still, I think you should put up a pic of you not covering your face. haha. :lol:
I'll post a pic, maybe later. I am rather lazy today.

Yay! I finally know how you both look like! I'll post one as soon as I find one.

And here's mine...

073300.jpg

You look exactly like I thought you would look like! :3

I'm actually starting to build up the courage to post my own pic here (I'm pretty shy when it come to these kind of things). Although, I doubt many will care...

if anything IM the ugliest person on this thread...

Definately not. Everyone is beautiful in their own way :D

why are you all so beautiful? u_u
its weird cuz alot of you don't look anything like people i would think play pokemon :eek:

well, here's a few of me, though i can't remember how old these are (no more than 3yrs i swear :p)

parademeandjess.jpg
sadme.jpg

Nice!
I fixed it! I'm gonna upload the new pic! I had eaten Taco bell, and I didn't realize it at the time. XD

Thanks, SY.

Editedme.jpg

You look beautiful :D

Ok then, here goes...

album.php

album.php

album.php

For any of those wondering, my shirt says "Saturday Night Beaver", and that's my cat, Oscar, in the back.
EDIT: Hmm, I don't think these are actually coming out properly...

DSCF11436.jpg
Me and my boyfriend

DSCF11866.jpg

DSCF11445.jpg
Left - Right: Boyfriend, Me, My friend and my best friend.

DSCF11146.jpg
We took a roadtrip from Virginia to South Carolina. This was when we got to North Carolina. o:

DSCF10717.jpg
Me and my friend at college

DSCF10357.jpg

First three were taken October 2nd 2010, second two were taken September 30th 2010.

DSCF11436.jpg
Me and my boyfriend

DSCF11866.jpg

DSCF11445.jpg

DSCF11146.jpg
We took a roadtrip from Virginia to South Carolina. This was when we got to North Carolina. o:

DSCF10717.jpg

DSCF10357.jpg

First three were taken October 2nd 2010, second two were taken September 30th 2010.

Is that boyfriend of yours the same one which you beat up? 0.o

Woah, your very pretty Poltergeist. :eek: And I have to say I love your hat. =D

DSCF11436.jpg
Me and my boyfriend

DSCF11866.jpg

DSCF11445.jpg

DSCF11146.jpg

DSCF10717.jpg

DSCF10357.jpg

You're adorable xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom