• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's a step up from having people tell me before that I looked thirteen back when I was sixteen. > >

I haven't liked looking younger so far... ;___; -shot- Though I know when I'm thirty and older, it'll make me happy.

Don't worry! I'm sixteen and EVERY time I meet a new person I ask them how old they think I am and they ALWAYS say twelve. It's gotten to the point that it totally makes my day when people say they think I'm fourteen, haha.

I took a bunch of pics over the weekend with my friends. But for now a couple pics that my friend took of me and my boyfriend. n///n

mejustin.jpg

mejustin2.jpg

Oh and a pic of me right after I tried to jump into a group picture and ended up falling on my side, haha.

72464160496640032011209.jpg

Don't worry! I'm sixteen and EVERY time I meet a new person I ask them how old they think I am and they ALWAYS say twelve. It's gotten to the point that it totally makes my day when people say they think I'm fourteen, haha.

I took a bunch of pics over the weekend with my friends. But for now a couple pics that my friend took of me and my boyfriend. n///n

mejustin.jpg

mejustin2.jpg

Oh and a pic of me right after I tried to jump into a group picture and ended up falling on my side, haha.

Aww! You and your boyfriend look so cute together!

click

if you dare!

january31034.jpg

me back at christmas at my mom's house. enjoy your eyes melting at my fatuglyness

Hey guys, check out my new jacket~

100_44412.png

Man, I look tired in that pic.

Though it's not a heavy jacket, it's more like a heavy sweatshirt. My girlfriend -- rather, fiancee -- got the same thing but in olive green. :D

That's so kawaii!!!

^I really like that jacket.....

Here's another scary ugly one of me. The puppy's name is Toby.
This is about year old though now.

mejustin.jpg

mejustin2.jpg

You look cute with your boyfriend. *Fangirl squee*

Arysd and Skitty-Chan; You both look really good. :D

Nice video collection, lol. I might catch up to you, spikeheila. I'm serious, we have a ton. Hey, that was on christmas! xD

wow you do look little! Have you tried wearing make-up?

I'm not sure if this comment was directed towards me. But if it was: I do wear make-up, haha. xD

Aww, you and your boyfriend look really sweet together. <3
Aww! You and your boyfriend look so cute together!
You look cute with your boyfriend. *Fangirl squee*
Arysd and Skitty-Chan; You both look really good. :D

aasdlkslkadj n///n Aw, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom