• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
75038_1591484781348_1062736232_1692209_7376462_n.jpg

In this picture:

Mad Hatter: Me. This was a few hours after we put on our costumes, so the makeup was smudged and I didn't care if my hair was showing.

Bloody face guy: My brother. He was the undead Kurt Cobain, but had taken off the wig.

Dead Flower girl, nerd, and bee girl: My cousins.

Scream and other girl: Others.

After two weeks my beard is getting to be long enough to actually be called a beard. Also my dad finally noticed I was growing a beard.

picture.php
There are still three and a half weeks in No-Shave November, so we'll see how this turns out by then.

Me before phantom of the opera. I swear I look at least five jillion times better than I usually do, but I swear i'm not wearing any makeup. Too young for that. I think we saw phantom ... like, 2-3 weeks ago, maybe?

1009001149.jpg

1009001150.jpg

Guess i could introduce myself here as well, this is me:

10ifmg1.jpg

And before you ask, i'm a girl. I get that question at least once a day, both irl and online. :p

10ifmg1.jpg

And before you ask, i'm a girl. I get that question at least once a day, both irl and online. :p

Hey! Welcome!
You're very cute! Interesting choice of username, btw...is there a story behind that?

@Jabber: You look angry in the second one.

You're very cute! Interesting choice of username, btw...is there a story behind that?
Thanks!

Well, in sweden "Tossig" is a local word (where i live). There's no good translation for it. Please don't say it means something weird in english :p. I had the nick for 4 years now.

Thanks!

Well, in sweden "Tossig" is a local word (where i live). There's no good translation for it. Please don't say it means something weird in english :p. I had the nick for 4 years now.

Ah so its a Swedish word. Well, in English, or at least in Australia, 'tosser' is an insult usually aimed at guys. It means the same as 'wanker'.
But as you're a girl, I cant see any harm in calling yourself Tossa. It will get you a bit of attention, though :p

Ah so its a Swedish word. Well, in English, or at least in Australia, 'tosser' is an insult usually aimed at guys. It means the same as 'wanker'.
But as you're a girl, I cant see any harm in calling yourself Tossa. It will get you a bit of attention, though :p

Bah, that's pretty bad for me :p But i never really care about peoples thoughts about me, so they can have their laughs.

Jabber, you looks good :)

10ifmg1.jpg

You look great, Tossa!

You get it online as well? Your user name points to being feminine, I don't see why you get it online..

I guess, I should try this just for laughs, so he goes a picture of me.

This was back in christmas from last year

You... look somehow different then what I thought you would look like.
I always thought you were shorter, no idea why.

Also, was the background just edited in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom