• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was testing my new webcam out, haha.

picture1nv.jpg

The pictures really surprised me. This sounds really weird, but I thought all the people who post on the forums were old for some reason. Maybe cause you guys sound smart.

Hmmm... do I sound smart and old on the forums?

Last edited:
Everyone does. Except n00bs and trolls. But no one gives a fuck about them.

Hi, I was testing my new webcam out, haha.

picture1nv.jpg

Would you marry me? Just kidding, but you look funnily adorable... or adorably funny :)

Now after a lifetime of sporting semi-long hair, I had to cut it short because of my baldness :( Maybe when I get home I'll post pics :(

lol. I love that picture! You're really pretty.

Thanks. :D

And yes Veggie, I'll marry you. Haha. xD And thank you! :3
And aw. I'm sure your hair doesn't look that bad!
I had superrr long hair but then one day I let my friend trim it. While I was sitting on a swing... (not smart on my part, lmao) She did it really uneven and then my mom chopped most of it off. ;n;
It's finally growing back though.

Here's a couple from the work Christmas do:

Beginning of the night:

DBZ013Medium.jpg

End of the night:

DBZ095Medium.jpg

Here's me.

WARNING: Picture has been known to cause blindness and instantaneous vomiting.
You have been warned.

img0859fw.jpg

Maybe it'll work this time.

73602_145603712154492_100001145912865_223965_6137759_n-1.jpg

Taken a few months ago during halftime at a High School (American) football playoff game, with a friend I've known longer than I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom