• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_09a4ba853214488d918968a82489e2d7.jpg

An older pic I found. I think it's become my favorite pic of me. ^^

@ Arysd: AWWW! You and your cat are adorable! :D

oh yes it is great, you look soo dramatic, kinda like a professional actress. Great pic indeed :D

Thanks guys!~

I don't know who's more adorable, you or your cat. XD
xD I would normally say the cat but he's just so naughty, waking me up when I'm trying to sleep. Yet still adorable at the same time. D8 Unfair.

Octavia, you're really pretty! That's a nice picture. c:

february111.jpg
Don't let my kitty Artemis fool you. He's pure evil. D8

You cute cat reminds me of my pet bird, Princess Peach. She likes to poop around the house and practically rips up anything made of bread, yet she she is a total cutie!!! Except with me, I love her to bits...

@Octavia: Nice pose!!!! You look like your in a movie in that one!! :)

PS: I'll post new piccies soon, but something's up with Tinypic at the moment.

So, I tried really hard to find a picture I like, so.. here it is:
73461_1653436211307_1099093750_1771095_4221_n.jpg

That's me in Cancun, with three friends with whom I actually fit in, I'm the dude in the middle, with the Venom t-shirt

Just a boring pic of my face.

sam0296u.jpg

Your collar makes it seem as if you've turned your head around 180 degrees, which looks awesome. So no, that pic is not boring at all.

SamPilgrim: both you, your friends and the beach look great!

Two photos I took like 10 minutes ago. I'm wearing a wig because my hair looks like shit and you can see my brand new tattoo I got on Tuesday (the biohazard symbol).

tumblr_lglk0gDlYB1qbp8gho1_400.jpg

tumblr_lgljyiS1wC1qbp8gho1_400.jpg

Crappy pic of me and my goddaughter:
maddieme03.jpg

I ♥ her hair. xD
I like your new haircut.

Also Eru?

Nice to see you again Baron! Looking good, and like Veggie said it looks like your head did a 180 there.

So, I tried really hard to find a picture I like, so.. here it is:
73461_1653436211307_1099093750_1771095_4221_n.jpg

That's me in Cancun, with three friends with whom I actually fit in, I'm the dude in the middle, with the Venom t-shirt
The beach looks so lovely~ And so do you guys! Aren't you hot wearing black and jeans though?

Hey!!.. that's not a crappy pic, it's a really good pic, you girls look so cute! :awww:

We weren't, btw... I guess we're used to wear black, besides, it was october, it was hot but not as hot as summer. And you're right, it is a lovely beach!:embarass:
Thanks for your comment :awww:

Awesome pictures, guys!

I don't see a crappy picture. It looks quite nice, actually. How old is your goddaughter?

Thank you. And Pffffft, my board says Zero. :p
Let me rephrase that: The picture quality was crappy, but other than that I thought it turned out nice. She's two months old to the day.

Here's a pic of me after my football team won a game in october-ish.
Looking good Minuteman Mike. :thumbup:

*Baby alarm goes off*

(Sorry, it's just that I love babies, but I'm rarely around them!)

OMGZ your neice is SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!! :awww:
She's actually my cousin, but thank you. And I agree, she is very cute. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom