• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post alot of pictures of myself already on here, and people have seen me on my livestream x)
But anywhoo... this is me at this very moment! =D

snapshot201104101.jpg

I bought the shirt I'm wearing now when Fred shirts first came out. Back then it didnt fit me (It's a small and I was an XL), but now its loose on me =D

Exercise FTW.

Prom pics!

You can't see it, but I was the only one not ready for this shot.
b.jpg

Gaga moment while decorating.
y.jpg

and

We had to do this pose for a friend who couldn't make and only remembered to do it towards the end of prom.
k.jpg

Wow, you looked very handsome that day. :)

I post alot of pictures of myself already on here, and people have seen me on my livestream x)
But anywhoo... this is me at this very moment! =D

snapshot201104101.jpg

I bought the shirt I'm wearing now when Fred shirts first came out. Back then it didnt fit me (It's a small and I was an XL), but now its loose on me =D

Exercise FTW.

Cool Fred shirt!

Another pic, this one from saturday. My kicking style looks a bit weird here.

unun.jpg

d537feb1f400a975d1a58a3027a64cfb_14821039.jpg

from saturday. i would have looked at the camera butttt...i didnt want to. it felt weird or something. D:

Snapshot_20110410.jpg

I got my hair hacked off, lol. It's really short in the back, but I -really- like not having to pull it up for work. All the little Spanish women who run the grill said it made me look my age, haha. I wish I could understand Spanish...

Also Zubat! A gift from my darlin. :3

Snapshot_20110410.jpg

I got my hair hacked off, lol. It's really short in the back, but I -really- like not having to pull it up for work. All the little Spanish women who run the grill said it made me look my age, haha. I wish I could understand Spanish...

Also Zubat! A gift from my darlin. :3

Thats a great new look for you, Rikki. Really beautiful. Makes a nice change from the long hair. And Zubat are freakin awesome!! :D

Haven't posted any recent pics in awhile. So here goes:

The one on the water is from this summer and the other one is from about a month ago.

Attachments

• sunglasses.jpg
    sunglasses.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 124
Prom pics!

You can't see it, but I was the only one not ready for this shot.
b.jpg

Gaga moment while decorating.
y.jpg

and

We had to do this pose for a friend who couldn't make and only remembered to do it towards the end of prom.
k.jpg

looking snazzy. :D

This isnt me, it's a burger I was eating today. :p I MADE IT! AND THE FRIES! :D SOOO GOOD.
FACT: I don't like ANY burgers. I dont like cheese burgers, hotdogs, anything with chili, etc. LOL my freind slapped me cause I said I don't like In-N-Out. I used to live in Baldwin Park, home of the FIRST IN-N-OUT EVAR. and home of the "best cheeseburgers."
picture.php

My future tattoo. :D (my left arm)
picture.php

My other fututre tatto. :p (My left hand.)
picture.php

Look! The snow's gone. :(
I live so close to the mountains but its never snowed here. :( DARN LOS ANGELES AND ITS BIPOLAR WHEATHER-NESS! D:
picture.php

Last edited:
Finally! A few Prom Pics to post!

This is my hand--see my horrible fake nails that were awful!?
picture.php

This was my prom group. Left to right: Champ (Thai Exchange Students), my sister's boyfriend, my sister, Illise (my prom date and best friend!). AND ME ON THE FLOOR!
picture.php

Okay, this is a picture of me attempting to type with my fake nails on. Guess what site I'm on XD?
picture.php

XD that's an amusing picture with you in the dress, all ready to go, and then you're on BMGf :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom