• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attractive people live in this thread.

Me. I have long hair now.

25qrr4h.jpg

Baha, my signature.

Well, tomorrow I'm getting a haircut, after I go buy a locker at school for the upcoming year. And I also woke up with a surprise on my head, so I decided to take one last pic of myself to post here, before I go bald again. ;-;

hni0085e.jpg

Ve~!

Well, tomorrow I'm getting a haircut, after I go buy a locker at school for the upcoming year. And I also woke up with a surprise on my head, so I decided to take one last pic of myself to post here, before I go bald again. ;-;

hni0085e.jpg

Ve~!

You look just like what I had in mind about what you look like.

qqrarl.jpg

The photo was shot in my friend's make-shift broadcast studio, about 1-2 months ago, using my old phone (it never took good photos, as you can see).

Last edited:
@Azure Edge: That seems like fun! :3 what were you broadcasting about? xD

just so this isn't offtopic, let's post a picture.
I had a photography assignment to do on one of my classes, and I did self-portraits.
Warning: huge picture is huge.
It's not a professional shot, but I'm proud to say it got displayed! (whoever made that decision has some bad taste... LOL), what do you think?

Nothing, actually. He just wanted me to pose, as if I was doing a broadcast.

Regarding your photo, I like it. You look good. :)

Last edited:
I got some new clothes so I took pictures

shirttie.png

Got these for a job interview I had today.

hoodiets.png

This wasn't for the interview I just can't stop buying hoodies.

AYO SEXY LADIES MY NAME IS KERS IM A BEAR BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN IM NOT APPROACHABLE JUST THAT I HAVE MORE CULTURAL DIVERSITY YOU RACIST

2ff85df0.jpg

ALSO DONT MAKE FUN OF MY EYES THEY ARE NOT CROSSED I JUST CANT TAKE GOOD PICTURES I AM A FUCKING BEAR

MY NAME IS KERS AND I AM A BEAR IF YOU WANNA KNOW MORE HIT ME WITH A MESSAGE ON AIM MY SCREEN NAME IS KersMcDick OR YOU CAN SEND A PM OR VM MY WAY SO YEAH GET @ ME I DONT BITE

Last edited:
HEY GIRLS! I'M A FUN LOVING GUY LOOKING TO CHAT OR TEXT WITH SOMEONE! I'M NOT VERY CULTURALLY DIVERSE, I AM MOSTLY WHITE. HOWEVER, I DO SPEAK SPANISH. I AM ALSO LEARNING OTHER LANGUAGES SUCH AS GERMAN, AND I AM VERY GOOD AT USING TRANSLATORS.

IMG_7228.png

IF YOU WANNA KNOW ME THEN GOOD LUCK AND JOIN THE LIST. DOCTORS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE ME OUT FOR YEARS BUT I'M A MYSTERY. HOT, FEMALE DOCTORS, I MEAN. HMU @ wtheburgerkingw (AIM).

Haven't posted a pic yet, but here's me pulling an Andrew Garfield-esque pose!
1247yv7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom