• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange is Relative
Reaction score
Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Talking Princess Celestia makes me happy. Ooh, bonus points if you can tell if I'm a boy or a girl without looking at the sidebar.

The quality of this webcam is atrocious though.

Insane Particle Collider
Reaction score

Talking Princess Celestia makes me happy. Ooh, bonus points if you can tell if I'm a boy or a girl without looking at the sidebar.

The quality of this webcam is atrocious though.

You are a brony therefore male (and you had to ask therefore male) but you look female

Strange is Relative
Reaction score

You are a brony therefore male (and you had to ask therefore male) but you look female
There are female bronies too, it's a unisex term, I think. But a lot of female bronies have been using the term pegasisters lately.

Charizard fur
Reaction score

I update my post of meeeeeeee!!

60812.JPG

Insane Particle Collider
Reaction score
Reaction score

I thought it was funny when no one posted anything after I put my face in here. For a second there I thought I broke the thread, I promise it won't happen again. None shall suffer my face anymore.

a forest wanderer~
Reaction score

geez thats a bit of an over reaction....

~~~

nice pose Mr President. Wow, its been a whole year since the other spirit week pictures. I guess you do look like you have grown up a bit.

Reaction score

geez thats a bit of an over reaction....

~~~

nice pose Mr President. Wow, its been a whole year since the other spirit week pictures. I guess you do look like you have grown up a bit.
Actually, the other pictures are from October.

a forest wanderer~
Reaction score

they are from october? wow, thats not that long ago. I guess you have grown quickly cos you do look a bit different.

oh, sorry ^^ just knowing what some people can be like on here, I wouldn't be surprised if you were serious.

Reaction score

That's fine, in truth looking back at my wording I do believe I may have laid it on a bit harsher than I desired. I was having an off day, it's a good lesson though: "Don't type anything when your really tired as it might not come out good or represent what you actually want to say." Sadly that's a lesson I still can't seem to get straight lol. Any-who I should get into my recent photo albums and look for a newer one to post.

Reaction score

Uhm, derp... Soo, that's me, I guess.. And I haz pokemon nails :3

EDIT: I know my eyes look kinda dark blue there but they really are green :p

Last edited:
Reaction score

Alex800 made me do it heheh, it's the best picture I have of me, seriously. .___.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.