• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's me. Brace yourself.

DSCN0583.jpg

Awww, Fire Angel is pretty :3

TRF-Chan has the most perfect looking content smile XD.

Also great pictures from Lisa :D

My Cat Lucita, Tuckles, And me:
Lucam4.png

My cat Malcav and Me:
MalcavCam.png

01-12-07_1403.jpg

As you can see, my hair's grown out a bit. I just had a shower and, for the first time in months, it has actually done what I wanted to and stayed down :S

Aww, Argy that is too cute.

I just straightened my hair (I was bored.) I've never worn my hair like this before, but I think it looks really good.

20-12-07_2203.jpg

It does look really good, you kinda have that scene kid look lol, but cool ;P

XD Thanks! Although, yes, it is just scene kid hairstyle. I've never had even "spray on" hair colour, and I own only 1 piece of black clothing.

My style is much more preppy than emo or scene.

Yeah, Æsahættr, it looks really good :D

If you're want in for a little more "scene"-ness, I recommend *GASP* parting it even further off to the side!! O.O

EDIT: Argy, oh my gosh! SO CUTE!! XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom