• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here are some pics of me.

The first one is me in the summer a year ago

The second one is me at a college football game (yeah I'm a little drunk...)

The third one is in Italy with my best friend from high school, on a school trip. (The black cast on my hand is from a rugby injury that required surgery but I had to wait until after the trip because it required pins in my hand, which would have sucked going through customs.)

The last one is from a different football game.

Last edited:
I do not yet have any Good current picture of myself
so until I get one this is how I want you all to picture me :D
2407203461_8c935e0aaa.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I'd put a pic of me on, here it is ^_^

016-1.jpg

Interesting pic, judging from your username I thought you were a girl for some reason.

Edit:

l_de45bb7be9fb4cb7b9226c42626f19f7.jpg

This was a couple of months back. I basically look the same though lol.

Last edited:
I was considering posting my picture up (for people to hate on), but none of you have larger noses than I.

^Can I be your fangirl?

I am flattered XD

And AEShattaer, I liked my long hair as well, the thing was that I just had it for way too long. And that picture was taken like twenty minutes after I got my hair cut so it was kind of awkward.

AND I FEEL GREAT ABOUT THE NIP SLIP. Not really... I didn't know that was there until you pointed it out :C And it is my default picture of facebook, cuh-raap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom