• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGf Homework Tutor/Help Thread

AlexandraTheZoroark

HAS RETURNEEEEDDD!!!!
Reaction score
Stuck with homework problems? Trying to study for the SAT? Having trouble with a certain subject? Struggling to study for a quiz?

I decided to create this thread because some users who are in school (Like me) or in college might need help with school things.

To get started, I'm asking for some users to sign up to be a tutor in a subject that they are really good in. Let me know if you want to sign up.

Username:
Best subject:

Here are the recently signed up tutors (Note that I signed up to do a science one because I'm really good in science):

Science: LucarioGirl, MuddyMudkip, Ghost, Froakie
-Biology: Sapphire, Shiny Celebi, Mintaka, Reader, LucarioGirl, Dirk, Froakie, ashita (animals)
-Chemistry: Ghost, NoirTHECHA, Garlenug, hurristat, LucarioGirl, BlueWartortle (not organic), Froakie
-Physics: TheMissingo., Garlenug, hurristat, BlueWartortle (not magnetism), Froakie
-Technology: IslandWalker, MuffinPaula, LucarioGirl, Laïka
-Health: Reader, LucarioGirl
-Physical Science: LucarioGirl

Math: Scrafty Fella , Rayne, Heathcliff Huxtable, TheMissingno., Rakarei, MuffinPaula, FallingSkies, Red G, MuddyMudkip, hurristat, Super Nova, Ludwig, Warer Max, Froakie
-Algebra: Buzz, pikmin, Poke-A-Breeder, LucarioGirl, Fwee~, tolanator, Laïka
-Calculus: Garlenug
-Pre-calculus:
-Geometry: KurruMorru, Poke-A-Breeder, LucarioGirl, BlueWartortle
-Pre-Algebra: Johto Trainer, LucarioGirl, Fwee~, Super Nova

Social Studies/History: Delrihuzz, I am not a he, Poke-A-Breeder, Reader, ashita
-Geography: Blaah, Rayne, CuboneKing, ashita
-Philosophy: HiPS
-United States History: Poltergeist, hiphipjorge
-War history: I am not a he
-World Cultures: LucarioGirl, Dirk
-Recent: Aaetos, Redsfan, LucarioGirl
-World History: GengarEatBanana, Kululu
-Humanity: Delrihuzz

Language Arts/English: Poltergeist, Zephy, lizzxxk, MuddyMudkip, Poke-A-Breeder, Solemn, Laïka, Autumnbreeze
-Foreign Languages: Rakarei and Outcast (French), NoirTHECHA (Japanese), redsfan (Latin), IslandWalker and Maisumi (Spanish), LucarioGirl (English), hurristat (Spanish), Twilight Princess (Arabic), Dirk (German/Welsh)
-Reading Comprehension: DCM, Mintaka, LucarioGirl, Autumnbreeze
-Writing: CuboneKing, Dirk, Laïka, Autumnbreeze
-Proofreading: Hallowheart, LucarioGirl, Laïka, Autumnbreeze

Other:
-Economics: HiPS
-Gym (If you have any written tests): redsfan, MuddyMudkip
-Music: Scrafty Fella, Zephy, pikmin, LucarioGirl, G50, Fab, Autumnbreeze
-SAT/ACT help: Hide in Plain Sight, hiphipjorge
-State testing help:
-National testing help:
- Trains: ashita
Project Help:
-Diorama help:
-Poster help:
-PowerPoint help: LucarioGirl
-Essay (Double-spaced and regular) help:
-Written/typed story help:
-Book report help:
-Speech help:
-Video/photo project help: LucarioGirl
-College essay help:
-Research project help:
-Other projects help:

If you need help with homework or studying, post in this thread and a tutor will help you!

And mods, you may sticky this if you'd like.

If you wish to be removed from this list for any reason, please PM/VM Fab or Dirk, and we'll get to it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Official BMGf Homework Tutor Thread

I'll be willing to help out with (general human) History. I used to study it to become a teacher. English too, if need be. So,

Username: Delrihuzz
Best Subject: History

though, if this entails American History, I'm not available to do so.

I'll be willing to help out with (general human) History. I used to study it to become a teacher. English too, if need be. So,

Username: Delrihuzz
Best Subject: History

though, if this entails American History, I'm not available to do so.

I put ya on the list.

I wanna help with Math!!!

Username: B-Rad
Best Subject: Math

Also algebra and pre-algebra.

I wanna help with Math!!!

Username: B-Rad
Best Subject: Math

Also algebra and pre-algebra.

Sorry, but you can only be a tutor in 1 subject. But I wil put you in Math :)

I can be a tutor ^^

Username: IchiRuki Forever
Subject: Math

I can go up to beginning Algebra 2 BTW.

Hmm I suppose I can help with Geography. That's my best one on the list.
But it might depend on what sort of geography seeing as a lot of people here are from the US.

But here's the thing below anyway.

Username: Blaah
Best Subject: Geography

I really like the idea for a homework help thread. I'll trial sticky it and see if there are any takers.

Having specific tutors are nice, but why limit them to one subject if they can spread the wealth? I'm sure most users are willing to weigh in if they know something well enough. Multi-input is also great for error checking. I wouldn't limit the amount of tutors you have either. People come and go, but great help is always somewhere to be found and shouldn't be locked up to just a handful of individuals.

I know I'd be willing to help with anything math or geography related whenever the need arises.

Last edited:
^I like Rayne's idea, since I'm not just good in math. I can offer assistance with anything music related, plus anything that has to do with WWII related history.

I really like the idea for a homework help thread. I'll trial sticky it and see if there are any takers.

Having specific tutors are nice, but why limit them to one subject if they can spread the wealth? I'm sure most users will be willing to weigh in if they know something well enough. Multi-input is also great for error checking.

I know I'd be willing to help with anything math or geography related.
Rayne, I think that's a good idea. I'll try it!

PS: Rayne, is it okay if I put your username under "Geography"?

Could I also be the music tutor? I'm very knowledgeable on the subject ^^

EDIT: Thank you :)

Last edited:
EDIT: If you're going to put Pre-algebra and Algebra you might as well put Geometry and Pre-calculus/calculus.

Username: Rakarei
Best subject: Math, pretty much everything except calculus. If come to me and ask about that I can almost guarantee I'll be just as lost as you are.

And I suppose I speak French decently...

Username: Rakarei
Best subject: French

Last edited:
Name: Johto Trainer
Best Subject: Pre-Algebra (If you're talking KG-8th grade math, I can help ya ;))

I don't really like Algebra, but I can't tell you how easy it is for me. I can't believe I just found this thread, I would've posted a while ago :D If I'm too young, please tell me :p

Username: Green
Best Subject: Science, but more specifically, chemistry.

Username:Sapphire
Subject:Biology,Spanish,Cultures

I speak spanish as a first langusge so I can really help.
I love Biology and History(the cultures) and have the highest grades in my grade for both. :)

Username: Heathcliff Huxtable
Subject: Math

It's been a long time since I've taken a true math class, but I can still probably help some people. I've taken Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus I, and Calculus II. I can't help anyone with vector calculus or anything more complicated than that, though.

Back
Top Bottom